Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-20-2009, 08:55 PM   #1
Xerxes
Addict
Xerxes has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Astak EZReader, Pocket Pro
Bookeen Cybook Opus eReader - $149

Fry's did have it on their website last night but I do have a email that shows that is on sale.

Last edited by Xerxes; 11-21-2009 at 11:07 AM.
Xerxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 09:26 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
If you can find a link, please post it.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-21-2009, 01:51 AM   #3
Xerxes
Addict

I know it's flimsy by appearance but it was there just last night. Maybe they didn't want to sell it on the website anymore. I felt a little weird posting it, but it's a good deal I assume. I was tempted to go buy it I already have 3...ish devices. O_o
Old 11-21-2009, 04:55 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
The ad is gone and is now as dated as Grandma's bloomers.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 11:08 AM   #5
Xerxes
Addict

I saw it in my Saturday paper, $149. It's a shame they removed it from the website.
Advert