Old 03-25-2014, 10:23 PM   #1
Idanwin
Idanwin began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Lojban dictionary file

coi ro do
.i mi'e .ilia. .ije mi cilre lojban
.i nu le jbovlaste nalzva la kobo. kei krinu nupuku mi zbasu le jbovlaste

I made a Lojban dictionary file thanks to the people at https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=194986

Instructions (copied from the original thread):
Quote:
Copy the new dictionary file to the Kobo, into the directory .kobo/dict (backup the existing dictionary first!). You may need to open a book and then flip between dictionaries in order to get your new dictionary's index to be loaded and recognised by the Kobo (you only need to do this once after replacing the dictionary).
note: For some people it seems restarting the Kobo does the trick.

Unfortunately Kobo has some problem with words that have the letter ' (i.e. h), so you may have to swipe a little bit with your finger to underline the whole word, but most (standard) words work flawlessly.

Files used to make dict file come from here:
http://www.lojban.org/tiki/Word+Lists

I might take the time in the future to make a clearer version (italicising xs, underlining the rafsi, etc.), update the lujvo and add fu'ivla if someone can give me a txt file. If I ever get to cleaning up my scala programs that I used to make this dictionary so that it is relatively foolproof I'll upload that too. Don't count on any of those things. The dictionary file I made is sufficient for me and I've got collections to prepare for...

Anyway, here is the dictionary file:
Attached Files
File Type: zip dicthtml.zip (498.5 KB, 334 views)
Idanwin is offline   Reply With Quote