Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRiver Story

Notices

Old 11-17-2015, 06:48 PM   #31
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
If it's a DRM free epub and willing to share I'd be happy to try and see if it freezes on my Story HD as well (and possibly why). Is it an EPUB produced by / converted with Calibre? Are you using the chapter / size split settings?

If it's a multi-book EPUB (like the one I bought which has the first four George R.R. Martin books rolled into one file) you could also consider splitting it into individual books, there are addons for Calibre to do so.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote