Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-29-2016, 02:42 AM   #46
K+kue
K+kue began at the beginning.

Device: pw3 fw 5.6.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aboyaman View Post
I have started working on an Arabic Keyboard for my "kindle Paperwhite 1"
This work is unfinished yet and is based in the Russian keyboard When I finish it I will put the files .here is the screenshot.
Hi, Can you develop an Arabic keyboard for pw3 users
K+kue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 02:45 AM   #47
K+kue

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaznelson View Post
No problems: sources + bin.
But i did not test it...
Hi, Can you develop an Arabic keyboard for pw3 users
Advert
Old 05-29-2016, 06:16 AM   #48
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Not my area of expertise, so I can't tell you if anything related to that changed over the years.

Look into it manually and try to package that properly yourself once you're sure it works.

You'll need at the very least SSH access to the device, and I very, very strongly recommend you to have the Rescue Pack+Coward's Rescue Pack setup and working before launching into this, because messing any of this up would *probably* soft-brick the framework.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 01:59 PM   #49
K+kue

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Not my area of expertise, so I can't tell you if anything related to that changed over the years.

Look into it manually and try to package that properly yourself once you're sure it works.

You'll need at the very least SSH access to the device, and I very, very strongly recommend you to have the Rescue Pack+Coward's Rescue Pack setup and working before launching into this, because messing any of this up would *probably* soft-brick the framework.

How i can "SSH access to my device ?
Old 05-29-2016, 03:58 PM   #50
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
See: USB networking
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-12-2017, 10:58 AM   #51
2q8
2q8 began at the beginning.

Device: paperwhite 3 manga
will this work for pw manga model ?
2q8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 06:04 PM   #52
Shinryuu
Shinryuu began at the beginning.

Device: PW3 (4GB, G090G1)
Looks pretty interesting. I was also wondering could it be possible to have other keyboard layouts as well.
Shinryuu is offline   Reply With Quote