Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 08-20-2013, 01:30 PM   #1
n3xtITA
n3xtITA began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Exclamation Recognize chapter, but not time stat!

Hi all, I have a problem with my kobo aura hd. The device recognizes the chapters and I can browse the index. This problem affects the reading statistics. Within the statistics shows me the percentage of completion of the chapter that corresponds to the percentage of completion of the book. As if there is only one chapter that throughout the book. In this way I do not show how much time remains to complete the chapter, I how much time remains to complete the book. Sorry for the English.

My Kobo Aura HD

Normal Kobo Aura HD
n3xtITA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 03:09 PM   #2
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
The reading stats page only gives accurate chapter progress for kepub books. For ordinary epubs the chapter progress is just the whole book progress.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-20-2013, 04:19 PM   #3
n3xtITA
n3xtITA began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Ah ok ty
n3xtITA is offline   Reply With Quote