Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-23-2020, 02:36 AM   #120016
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
Five. Respect the dragon's towel!
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 02:54 AM   #120017
binaryhermit
Grand Sorcerer
binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW4, Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
four?
binaryhermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-23-2020, 02:57 AM   #120018
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Three. Towel in sight.
Old 01-23-2020, 03:32 AM   #120019
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
That palindrome shall be mine.

[and no posting twice!]

Last edited by pdurrant; 01-23-2020 at 03:34 AM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 03:55 AM   #120020
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil

I don't...
Advert
Old 01-23-2020, 03:55 AM   #120021
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil

...care.
Old 01-23-2020, 04:01 AM   #120022
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hrrumph. It's almost enough to make me use my moderatorial powers, and delete one of your posts.

But I shall take the high ground, and just note your mean-spirited theft of the palindromic post.

I win, even without a palindrome.
Old 01-23-2020, 04:04 AM   #120023
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
I hope I win this time.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 04:28 AM   #120024
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Hrrumph. It's almost enough to make me use my moderatorial powers, and delete one of your posts.

But I shall take the high ground, and just note your mean-spirited theft of the palindromic post.

I win, even without a palindrome.
What theft? My towel was there.
Old 01-23-2020, 04:56 AM   #120025
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Magnanimously winning. (Check your karma)
Old 01-23-2020, 05:06 AM   #120026
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil

I've already thanked you for your generous karma. I hope The Towel will continue to be respected.
Old 01-23-2020, 05:11 AM   #120027
drjd
The Couch Potato
drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch, Archos 9, Onyx Boox C67ML Carta
Hmm.. I am late to claim the palindromic win. Congrats Dragon. I'll however be happy on my win at this post.
drjd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 05:41 AM   #120028
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Note that Towels to reserve specific posts shall not be respected in this thread.

Note also that in the event that this ruling is ignored, I am placing a towel on each of the posts
121121, 121212, 122221, 123321, 123456, 124421, 125521, 126621, 127721, 128821, 129921, 130000 and all subsequent palindromic posts. Thank you.
Old 01-23-2020, 06:05 AM   #120029
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil

That's an outrage. In order to put your towels on all those posts you had to remove mine, which I had placed there long before sunrise.

I shall complain to the management.
Old 01-23-2020, 06:05 AM   #120030
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
You're welcome.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!