Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-09-2018, 02:56 PM   #1
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Scribd's Latest Offer

Got a promotional offer from Scribd today.

With Scribd you can get "limitless" books, audiobooks, magzines, etc. for a monthly fee (cuurently $8.95). The promotion is for 30 initial days, free.

To try to eliminate, to some degree, the possibility that this is a targeted ad, I plugged the URL into a different browser than I was using, and got the same webpage.

Go here https://www.scribd.com/subscribe-now...rney_Fold1_SL2 to read more and/or sign up for this offer.

I'm just passing along information, and personally won't participate in any discussion about the relative merits or demerits of Scribd or this promotion.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 08-09-2018 at 03:06 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 04:17 PM   #2
maddz
Wizard
maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Icarus, iPad Mini 2, Kobo Touch, Google Nexus 7
I'm forever getting them too - some years back I did an upload to get a download (this was pre-subscription days). I just ignore them.
maddz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert