Notices

Old 12-09-2012, 11:46 AM   #1
floc97
floc97 began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook 622
[PocketBook 622] accented characters

Hello,

sorry for my poor english.

How can i preserve accented characters in path/file names when i save an ebook from the Library to my PocketBook 622, using the "Device" action (i've created my own template) ?

In "Preferences" there's an option to prevent accented characters to be translated to normal characters (for instance ô => o) when using "Save to disk" action.

I didn't find such an option with "Device", and i'd like structures (path, files name) to be the same in both my PB and my HDD.

Any help appreciated.
floc97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:03 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by floc97 View Post
Hello,

sorry for my poor english.

How can i preserve accented characters in path/file names when i save an ebook from the Library to my PocketBook 622, using the "Device" action (i've created my own template) ?

In "Preferences" there's an option to prevent accented characters to be translated to normal characters (for instance ô => o) when using "Save to disk" action.

I didn't find such an option with "Device", and i'd like structures (path, files name) to be the same in both my PB and my HDD.

Any help appreciated.
Not all file systems support those, so Calibre always substitutes standard, supported characters so it will work everywhere.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert