Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-05-2009, 02:01 AM   #1
Murphy_Beer
Murphy_Beer began at the beginning.

Device: SONY PRS-600
Hi from new Sony Reader owner

Hi all, glad to have found this community as there is a lot to learn about my new Sony Reader 600.

MB
Murphy_Beer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 04:33 AM   #2
PennyPie
Cocoa & Toast...mmmmmm...
PennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-700, iPhone
Welcome MB! Lots of friendly folks, good info, free books, talented writers! Enjoy!
PennyPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-05-2009, 05:34 AM   #3
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Hello, and welcome to the forum!
Nice to see our pool growing
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 07:16 AM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi MB and welcome to MobileRead. Enjoy your new toy. I've had a 505 since Jan 08 and really like it
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 07:23 AM   #5
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Welcome to MobileRead MB.

I gotta like a member with Beer in their name.

Ask away if you have any questions.

Wetdogeared (WDE)
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-07-2009, 02:00 PM   #6
Murphy_Beer
Murphy_Beer began at the beginning.

Device: SONY PRS-600
Thanks all for all the friendly words, feel already at home.
Murphy_Beer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:05 PM   #7
hike_gc
Zealot
hike_gc will become famous soon enoughhike_gc will become famous soon enoughhike_gc will become famous soon enoughhike_gc will become famous soon enoughhike_gc will become famous soon enoughhike_gc will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nook
Welcome!

I just got my first reader too! This site is a great place to learn about ereaders and get help.
hike_gc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:32 PM   #8
Journier
Groupie
Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Hi Murphy_Beer, welcome to Mobile Read. Among others, I have a 505. I really enjoy. A 600 is on the way. Should be getting here near the end of the week.
Journier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 04:18 PM   #9
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, MB!

I've got a 600 on order. I love my 700 but thought I might like the crisper display of the 600. Hope you enjoy your new toy. Don't be shy about asking questions should they pop-up!

Happy Reading!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote