Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 11-28-2014, 08:19 PM   #1
sian
Addict
sian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: kindle oasis ( 2018) kindle Fire hd 10 ( 2017)
kf 2014 v kf 2012/13 weight & read to me queston

i thought id ask

1 does any one no how much the new kf 2014 modle is in weight and how does that compare with the earlyer kf?

2 does the kf still have touch navigation and read to me ( tts)

3 is it worth upgrading an older kf for the new one

Last edited by sian; 11-29-2014 at 10:33 PM.
sian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 01:42 AM   #2
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
All Fires have the TTS they are the only Kindles that dose the Immersion Reading

I don't think they are worth up grading. For 1 thing unless you have a smart TV & WiFi you cant use the new ones to stream movies. With my 2012 All I need for that is a cable BTW mine is the 7" HD 2012 16 gig

Last edited by Barbara1955; 11-30-2014 at 01:56 AM.
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-01-2014, 11:02 PM   #3
sian
Addict
sian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

thanks ,

need bit of advice my partner says i can have his second gen as mine is to heavy.
but he is visual impaird and i feel very bad about using his.

its a second gen fire hd do26 is start of serial number i think.
the only other reason for me updating is the button placement and colourd back

idn what to do could really use an objective opinion
and need to us it when artritus is bad as cant move fingers
Old 12-01-2014, 11:04 PM   #4
sian
Addict

btw is there any way i can put a white backing , case etc like on the hd6 20014