Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 04-30-2007, 09:32 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Blackwood, Algernon: Four Weird Tales. v1, 30 Apr 07

Blackwood is a nice, cozy writer of chilling atmospheric stories.

These stories I haven't actually read, but I liked the title, so....here they are.

I'm going to do his John Strange Stories next, I think. Those stories I HAVE read. They're great fun.

Please tell me if there are any problems or issues with these, or ways to improve them.

Enjoy....

Don
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf Four Weird Tales.lrf (209.6 KB, 946 views)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-23-2008 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Prefix
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 05:10 PM   #2
Lobolover
Gorosei
Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Microsoft Word
Could you list em ?
Lobolover is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-28-2008, 06:33 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yes, here's a list:

1.) The Insanity of Jones (A Study in Reincarnation)
2.) The Man Who Found Out
3.) The Glamour of the Snow
4.) Sand

Don
Old 05-29-2008, 04:00 AM   #4
Lobolover
Gorosei
Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Hmm.This independent from the "Voyage" or whatnot colection ?
Old 05-29-2008, 07:37 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobolover View Post
Hmm.This independent from the "Voyage" or whatnot colection ?
That, unfortunately, I can't tell you as I don't recall the source. I can't remember if I picked them up here and there on the web, or acquired them in one sweep from one source.

Also, my HD crashed about 2 weeks ago and all my LRF files (these are used to make Bbeb files for the Sony) are gone.

Don
Advert
Old 05-29-2008, 12:23 PM   #6
Lobolover
Gorosei

Corection-I meant if this is the same or in part as "Incredible adventures" .