Notices

Old 01-05-2014, 07:24 AM   #16
inthemood
Zealot
inthemood began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura 6", Kobo Forma 32G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peleke View Post
I don't own it, it is my prospective device ;-)
Booxtor should get it in a week and will write about it here.
If you know booxtor or seem to be in touch with him somehow, can you ask him if there are any plans to update the firmware of the firefly as he said there would be, or should we once and for all give up on that.

Thank you
inthemood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 03:24 PM   #17
Peleke
Peleke began at the beginning.

Device: Currently: Imcosys ImcoV6L - Soon: Onyx T68
Arrow

You should do it yourself, I don't own that device and I am no friend or something like that of Booxtor...
Peleke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 03:32 PM   #18
inthemood
Zealot
inthemood began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura 6", Kobo Forma 32G
Quote:
You should do it yourself, I don't own that device and I am no friend or something like that of Booxtor...
Sorry about that. I just got that impression from your message where you seemed to know booxtor would be reviewing the t68 in a week. I have asked booxtor already quite a few times about an update to the firefly and am just a little bored with the silent treatment. Thanks anyway.
inthemood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 05:38 AM   #19
diegoocampo
Connoisseur
diegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipse

Device: PocketBook Inkpad Color 3
Quote:
I don't own it, it is my prospective device ;-)
Booxtor should get it in a week and will write about it here.
Its been more than a week, and I can't find any new about this device in the whole internet...

Do you guys have any new info about this?? I am waiting for it but i would like to know if it would be a small wait or if I should buy something else in the meantime!

Thanks in advance.
diegoocampo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 04:24 AM   #20
diegoocampo
Connoisseur
diegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipsediegoocampo can illuminate an eclipse

Well I've seen here you can already order it:

http://onyx.en.alibaba.com/product/8...ndroid_OS.html

It says 60 days so I guess they produce them on demand, they are waiting for orders to be done first!.
Old 01-26-2014, 03:18 PM   #21
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Yes you can order it, but :

Minimum Order Quantity: 1000 Piece/Pieces

Are you sure to can buy 1 device ?
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 04:21 AM   #22
diegoocampo
Connoisseur

No, I haven't said you can buy just 1. I think they don't even have the devices ready and they are waiting for a order of 1000 of more to start producing the devices... There should be some online shops, that usually sell Onyx products that should be already ordering it! For example: http://ereader-store.de/en/
But no idea of when will it be avaliable for end consumer just to buy 1 of them!
Old 01-28-2014, 05:37 AM   #23
Brandobras
Zealot
Brandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it is

Device: Onyx T68
Hello,
I've been told by Onyx that the t68 should be available in Russia around March and later on will be distributed in the rest of Europe.
Best regards
Brandobras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 05:37 AM   #24
diegoocampo
Connoisseur

Message from EREADER-STORE.EU: "I will get a sample T68 tomorrow. Before we start to import them I have to test it. IF everything is ok we could place an order after Chinese New Year holidays (12th February). Estimated delivery of the ordered batch would be in March."

So it seems we will have to wait until March, at least in Spain!.
Old 01-30-2014, 05:26 PM   #25
Brandobras
Zealot
Brandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it isBrandobras knows what time it is

Hello Diego,
if you live in Spain, I have to add that, according to Onyx, there the T68 will be distributed by Tagus (aka casa del libro), as happened with the last models of the Chinese brand

regards
Old 01-30-2014, 07:23 PM   #26
diegoocampo
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandobras View Post
Hello Diego,
if you live in Spain, I have to add that, according to Onyx, there the T68 will be distributed by Tagus (aka casa del libro), as happened with the last models of the Chinese brand

regards
Thanks a lot for the info Brandobras!
Old 01-31-2014, 03:17 AM   #27
fraylocus
Groupie
fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Onyx Boox T68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandobras View Post
Hello Diego,

regards
Very bad news is for Spanish users!

We have seen before with the first clone of Firefly, and now with the C65, the units purchased by the Spanish dealer outlets seem a sale and quality control is absent.

But you can always buy a ereader-store, assuming the drive worthwhile.
The E Ink display is of high quality, but I worry about the quality frontligth the hard part.
And on Android, have to see how run, consumption, etc ....

regards
fraylocus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 11:05 AM   #28
Brandobras
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraylocus View Post
Very bad news is for Spanish users!

We have seen before with the first clone of Firefly, and now with the C65, the units purchased by the Spanish dealer outlets seem a sale and quality control is absent.

But you can always buy a ereader-store, assuming the drive worthwhile.
The E Ink display is of high quality, but I worry about the quality frontligth the hard part.
And on Android, have to see how run, consumption, etc ....

regards
Well, I would not say that it's a bad news, just that in Spain we will have more options to buy it..
Old 02-21-2014, 04:02 PM   #29
fer1803
Enthusiast
fer1803 began at the beginning.

Device: none
any news about this ereader? when can we see it in Spain?
fer1803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 05:08 PM   #30
Brandobras
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by fer1803 View Post
any news about this ereader? when can we see it in Spain?
Accordingly to Onyx, the Polish reseller should start selling it in Europe in April..
No idea about Tagus.

Best regards