Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 05-29-2022, 04:36 AM   #1
bazookajoe
Connoisseur
bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.

Device: Onyx Leaf, excessive amount of Android devices
Boox Mid-Year Sale

Hi all,

Boox has a sale on right now:

$15 OFF over $300 with code BOOX15OFF

$30 OFF over $500 with code BOOX30OFF

$50 OFF over $800 with code BOOX50OFF

Plus, there's a new device the Note Air2 Plus which has made me go into a fit of incandescent rage because I recently ordered the Note Air2 (it's not even here yet) and this one has magnetic case support for the same price. Grrrr.
bazookajoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 08:12 AM   #2
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
Can you return the sealed Air2 and get the Plus?
There might be added expense or delay but might it be worth it?
Renate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 03:53 AM   #3
bazookajoe
Connoisseur
bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.bazookajoe invented the internet.

Device: Onyx Leaf, excessive amount of Android devices
Not now I can't. Despite it being a signature required courier delivery, someone has left it outside during wild storms so the box is soaked through and some of the Onyx boxes are soggy. Sigh. I'll just have to pretend like I never saw the Plus existed lol.
bazookajoe is offline   Reply With Quote