Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-24-2020, 05:44 AM   #1
Hitchar
Hitchar began at the beginning.

Device: H2O aura
Kobo H2O aura repair

Hi all,

I've bought a (broken) H2O aura from a second hand marketplace. I bought it from someone looking to repair it with a new screen from China, which he already bought. But he never finished the repair, so I got it for next to nothing.
The thing is however:
On arrival the four screws for the metal frame are missing. Has anyone any ideas what size those are, or how I can find replacements?

Thanks in advance!
Hitchar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 08:21 AM   #2
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
assuming the screw holes are not also missing, they should provide a clue !
trial & error will work, eventually, if you don't get a better answer

also you may want to just hold it or blu tack it in place and check it works, before fretting about the replacement screws
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-24-2020, 10:17 AM   #3
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
pm me if you can't figure it and I will check if I have them, or identical. Unfortunately I almost never throw stuff out!
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote