Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-04-2012, 04:25 PM   #121
cavorite
Enthusiast
cavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the end

Location: Milky Way galaxy, Orion-Cygnus arm, Sol-III, North America, USA, FL
Device: various iDevices
I know that eyeball feeling, it's good to listen to your body when it talks to you.

You sound like you're digging up all the stuff lab126 swept under the rug -- no doubt they're out there reading along and enjoying your dissection of their code...
cavorite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:29 PM   #122
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Ah, Phooey!

That bright idea did not work, at least not with the config file supplied in the Amazon source bundle.

Grumble.
Well, here is where a lot of the **other** hardware is located at (attached, again I had to compress a compressed file).

Edit:
Fixed a couple of problems in the table.

Will have to give this whole problem another think.
Attached Files
File Type: gz dxg_HWM.ods.gz (12.8 KB, 235 views)

Last edited by knc1; 10-08-2012 at 05:34 PM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-08-2012, 05:21 PM   #123
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Tır
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
yay! for a computer that just open the file this time!

Thanks mate. Holy freehollies that was a pile of work!!!!
yep, 4 exclamation marks for that.

Kernel 1 and 2 nailed... plus many other wonders... so close...
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:52 PM   #124
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I think this is the time to get "network boot" working.
Will have to work it out on my K3 and then translate for the DX.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:30 PM   #125
twobob
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

okay. I can probably support that effort.

He has a 3 and a dx...

And you scoffed at my 3 busybox tftp build inclusion Teeheehee
who knew it might actually come in handy (joke)

well. at least it is something that more than one person can test.
The DX is a prickly beast is it not. although your research has scuttled our knowledge of the innards a heck of a lot further forward.

Will be ready and waiting to break things if that will help

Mighty applause from this side of the pond. I know how much work that has to have been. Karma
Advert
Old 10-10-2012, 07:38 PM   #126
knc1
Going Viral

Thanks.
There will be a delay while I finish off my serial port connector (in the LV serial thread).
Old 10-22-2012, 10:19 AM   #127
knc1
Going Viral

While waiting, can you find anything of help either here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...0&postcount=36
or in the linked-to blog post?
Old 10-22-2012, 10:21 AM   #128
twobob

Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
While waiting, can you find anything of help either here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...0&postcount=36
or in the linked-to blog post?
you read my mind. I was just thinking about this.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:37 PM   #129
cavorite
Enthusiast
cavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the endcavorite knows the complete value of PI to the end

Location: Milky Way galaxy, Orion-Cygnus arm, Sol-III, North America, USA, FL
Device: various iDevices
I've been sidetracked with other projects (NAS, HTPC(s)) and my DXG has been connected all the while to an ipad charger and looping away.

Any new ideas or suggestions? I miss that big DX display...
cavorite is offline   Reply With Quote