Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-25-2011, 12:42 PM   #1
nethers
nethers began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 350
PRS 350{ can't get my 100 free books

Hi
As an ereader virgin, I am already mystified.
I've tried to download the 100 free ebooks from the Sony site, but nothing will copy to my ebook library. I've got as far as creating zip files, but can't do anything with them. I'm mainly reliant on my sons to explain computers to me, so there are probably things I could try but don't know about
Help!!
nethers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 02:12 PM   #2
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
Hello nethers and welcome to Mobileread. I don't know about the Sony free books, but if you have a zip file you need to unzip it. You can download free programmes that will do this - search for Winrar or 7zip for example.

You might get a better answer of you post your query on the Sony forum.
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-25-2011, 03:21 PM   #3
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hello and welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 04:57 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi nethers and welcome to MobileRead. If you don't get an answer here soon, try posting your question in the Sony section.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote