Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2006, 09:53 AM   #1
Stuart Young
MobileRead Editor
Stuart Young has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: e61i / Eee PC / PRS-505
iliad for Sale :-/

My girlfriend has decided she doesnt want the iliad she ordered, if anyone living in London is interested in buying one. - Send me a private message.

Oh an yes it's been delivered.

thx
Old 07-18-2006, 09:56 AM   #2
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
*mutters* I would if mine wasn't on it's way.

Actually that said my workmate fancies one.

How much does she want for it? (I assume the cost price).
Old 07-18-2006, 09:59 AM   #3
DHer
Addict
DHer doesn't litterDHer doesn't litter

Device: iliad
w000t? abandoning the iliad the moment it arrives?

that's cruel and unusual punishment, indeed.
Old 07-18-2006, 10:01 AM   #4
cho2943
cho2943 began at the beginning.

Device: Nokia N70
I am interested in that product, Iliad. How can I boy it?
I live London.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onceways
My girlfriend has decided she doesnt want the iliad she ordered, if anyone living in London is interested in buying one. - Send me a private message.

Oh an yes it's been delivered.

thx
Old 07-29-2006, 06:37 AM   #5
newmiyamoto
newmiyamoto began at the beginning.

I'm also in London and interested. Put me on the waiting list behin riocaz's mate and cho2943 please. Thanks.

First post btw ^^
Old 07-29-2006, 12:02 PM   #6
jimmyzou
Connoisseur
jimmyzou began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader; Kobo; Nook color
so fast? what's the reason?....
Old 07-29-2006, 12:22 PM   #7
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Stuart is your girlfriend's iRex also your iRex or did you get one for yourself? I hope you are still with us!
Old 07-31-2006, 04:19 AM   #8
simond
Fanatic
simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPad, iPhone
I live in london and would be interested if I could justify even a 2nd hand price for that (much that I'd love to be able to )
Closed Thread