Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-28-2016, 07:48 PM   #241
ratinox
Fanatic
ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Forma, iPad Air 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
There are basically two series in it, really: Blame! (Wikipedia), a cyberpunk series; and Knights of Sidonia (Wikipedia), set in the far future where aliens have destroyed the Earth and humanity now lives on scattered megaspaceships built from its remains.
It's only the first two omnibus volumes of Blame! out of six. The remaining four haven't been released in English, yet (volume 3 is due March next year).

The CBZ files are higher resolution than Amazon's versions (about 50% higher for the two Blame! volumes and three Sidonia volumes I checked) so even if you have the Kindle versions it might be worth it for the upgrade.
ratinox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 07:37 AM   #242
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
FREE on Kindle/ComiXology: Immortal Iron Fist Vol. 1: The Last Iron Fist Story

https://smile.amazon.com/Immortal-Ir.../dp/B00EKM8QGY

No, I have not read it yet, so I do not understand how volume 1 can be the "last" of anything, but hey, it's free.
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 03:55 AM   #243
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

This is now an undated thread and may continue indefinitely.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 02:20 PM   #244
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
X-link to the DRM-free thread for the new Humble Bundle:

Humble Book Bundle Pathfinder Worldscape presented by Paizo and Dynamite Comics, containing a mix of RPG gamebooks and some accompanying comics for the Dynamite franchises which crossover with the Worldscape setting, such as Red Sonja. There's a few comics titles at each tier, but most of them are at the $15 mark and probably overlap somewhat with previous Dynamite bundles.

There's also an offer for 4 physical comics at the $25 mark which are Dynamite franchise specials exclusive to this HB. ETA: And a freebie of the Worldscape #1 issue if you manage to pass RECAPTCHA (have to scroll to the bottom and click Get For Free, in addition to submitting your email in the standard box).

Last edited by ATDrake; 01-11-2017 at 02:25 PM.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 02:08 PM   #245
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

New Humble Bundle is up, and it's for:

Humble Comics Bundle Image at 25 featuring a large selection from the eponymous publisher for their 25th anniversary. Obviously a bunch of repeats from previous bundles, but also a lot of new stuff, and much of it very high quality titles (several have been Hugo Award finalists, including IIRC Saga, Rat Queens, Sex Criminals and maybe a few more). Needless to say, this is an auto-buy for me, since there's a bunch of stuff that I think I missed in the first-ever Image bundle that I foolishly skipped, as well as interesting-looking new titles I'd like to give a try.

Fixed tiers of $1 & $5 (these tiers are composed of #1 issues only), $10 (composed of Vol. 1 collections, more titles added next week), $15, $20 (a few Vol. 2 continuations) for ebooks, and a bonus tier of $25 for an exclusive letterpress print (worldwide shipping included)

ETA: at the $20 tier, the Saga Book One contains issues #1-18 comprising Vol. 1-3, and The Wicked and the Divine Book One contains issues #1-11 comprising Vol. 1-2. These correspond to the deluxe hardcover omnibus reprints.

Quote:
Image-ination has no limits. Happy 25th Anniversary, Image Comics! We've put together a truly epic bundle in honor of the occasion. This seemingly endless list will give you a peek into the stunning variety of creator-owned comics Image has published in the past quarter century. Cheers to that!

Pay $1 or more for She Wolf #1, Plutona #1, Rockstars #1, Sons of the Devil #1, Surgeon X #1, The Beauty #1, Island #1, The Discipline #1, Horizon #1, and Cannibal #1.

Pay $5 or more receive all of that plus Black Road #1, The Fix #1, Demonic #1, The Black Monday Murders #1, Shutter #1, Kill Or Be Killed #1, Moonshine #1, Southern Cross #1, Romulus #1, and Throwaways #1.

Pay $10 or more and you’ll also get Bitch Planet Vol. 1, Casanova Vol. 1, Mirror Vol. 1, Lazarus Vol. 1, Limbo Vol. 1, Morning Glories Vol. 1, Nailbiter Vol. 1, Nowhere Men Vol. 1, Prophet Vol. 1, Rat Queens Vol. 1, Revival Vol. 1, Southern Bastards Vol. 1, Spawn Origins Collection Vol. 1, and Strange Talent of Luther Strode Vol. 1.

Pay $15 or more for all of that plus Birthright Vol. 1, Chew Vol. 1, Descender Vol. 1, Drifter Vol. 1, East of West Vol. 1, Injection Vol. 1, Pretty Deadly Vol. 1, Roche Limit Vol. 1, Rumble Vol. 1, Sex Criminals Vol. 1, Shutter Vol. 1, Spread Vol. 1, and The Fade Out Vol. 1.

Pay $20 or more for the above plus The Fix Vol. 1, Kaptara Vol. 1, Descender Vol. 2, East of West Vol. 2, ODY-C Vol. 1, Outcast by Kirkman & Azaceta Vol. 1, Saga Book One, The Wicked + The Divine Book One, and I Hate Fairyland Vol. 1.

Pay $25 or more and you'll also receive a gorgeous ISOLA, Island of the Dead Letterpress Print! This brand-new epic fantasy from Brenden Fletcher and Karl Kerschl follows two women on a quest to enter the underworld, seeking to undo a curse that turned one of them into... a tiger! Your exclusive two-color letterpress print will be signed by both Fletcher and Kerschl and sent right to your home. (Worldwide shipping is included in the $25.)
Last week's Humble Book Bundle Pathfinder Worldscape presented by Paizo Games and Dynamite Comics is also still available, with one comics issue and RPG gamebook sampler available as a freebie for signing up for the newsletter.

Last edited by ATDrake; 01-18-2017 at 02:18 PM.
Old 01-19-2017, 03:47 AM   #246
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Dark Horse Comics are offering their current 200+ Buffy/Angel/Faith/Spike/Willow comics for just $99.

A very good deal if you liked the Buffy TV series and like comics.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 08:08 AM   #247
Andanzas
Out of print
Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (recycled), Pocketbook Inkpad X Pro
I was looking forward to this Image bundle (Image also offered huge bundles back in January 2016 and January 2015, so I guess this is now a tradition), but surprisingly I find myself only mildly interested. I own most of it from either previous bundles or from Comixology sales.

I wish Image would throw a bone to us sadly compulsive bundle buyers and include all the issues from some older miniseries or graphic novel. IMHO that would be a good way to promote writers or artists still producing work today and to increase sales of this bundle (rather lackluster compared to previous years).

For a new reader, the bundle is a must: only the deluxe editions of Saga and WicDiv make the $20 tier worth it, and there are plenty of other great books in there. But I think I would be better off spending those $20 in a future Comixology sale and completing the series I am currently following: Saga, Lazarus, Shutter, Sex Criminals, Trees, and WicDiv (when it comes to WicDiv, I don't even wait for sales, so I guess I should be banned from writing in this thread ). Still, I probably will end up buying it because I want another huge Image bundle in January 2018.

By the way, the four volumes of Ordinary Victories by Manu Larcenet are currently on sale: https://www.comixology.com/comics-sa...id=15007&lang=. It's among my favorite French comic books ever.

Last edited by Andanzas; 01-25-2017 at 02:23 PM.
Andanzas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 02:07 PM   #248
ATDrake
Wizzard

Humble Comics Bundle Tank Girl presented by Titan containing the long-running post-apocalyptic British comic franchise (Wikipedia), which also got a film adaptation.

Fixed tiers of $1, $8, and $15 (no new titles added next week). I'm going to give this one a try out of curiosity, since it's a pretty iconic character and the classic issues are included at the top tier. (And also, the Wikipedia entry links to Grant Morrison's Kill Your Boyfriend as a presumably somehow thematically-similar See Also, and now I'm more interested in having a look at these.)

Quote:
Insert kangaroo joke here. Humble and Titan Comics invite you on the anarchic adventure of a lifetime. Meet the tank pilot, bounty hunter-turned-outlaw, friend of mutant kangaroos, wielder of profanity and bra rockets... the original Putrid Princess of the Outback, Tank Girl.

Pay $1 or more for Tank Girl: Carioca Issues #1-6 and Tank Girl: Bad Wind Rising Issues #1-4.

Pay $8 or more and you’ll also get Everybody Loves Tank Girl #1-3, Tank Girl: The Gifting Issues #1-4, Tank Girl: Visions of Booga Issues #1-4, and Tank Girl: The Royal Escape Issues #1-4.

Pay $15 or more for all of that plus Tank Girl Classic Issues #1-5, 21st Century Tank Girl Issues #1-3, Tank Girl: Two Girls One Tank Issues #1, and Tank Girl: Gold Issue #1.
Last week's Humble Comics Bundle Image at 25 has added what looks like 4 #1 issues and two Vol. 1 collections to the $10 tier.

Last edited by ATDrake; 01-25-2017 at 02:10 PM.
Old 01-25-2017, 05:27 PM   #249
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
I don't "do" comics, so I don't post them very often, but WarGameVault seems to have a good deal on a comic book as their Deal of the Day.

First, the offer says that it is good "today only." However, I didn't receive the message from them until this afternoon, but I see that the deal lasts a little over 16 hours from now, so that's well into tomorrow.

Anyway, the comic book is American Defenders: The United States Military, from Storm Comics. It is $4.99 today, a 50% discount from their regular price of $9.99. They claim that the retail list price is $17.99.

Does Amazon carry it? Yes, and no. There are two comic books that they sell (in Kindle format only), apparently from the same publisher as the one from WarGameVault. Each one is $3.99. One is for the Army and one is for the Navy. Ahem . . . Amazon haven't you forgotten a couple of major branches? Like the Air Force and the Marines? I'll give them a pass for not including the Coast Guard, since it falls under the Department of Homeland Security now. Anyway, the comic book from WarGameVault covers all four of the major branches of service.

So, you can get comic books at Amazon for two branches of service for about $8. Or, you can get a comic book at WarGameVault for all four of the branches of service for about $5. Is there supposed to be a choice here?

The comic book at WarGameVault appears to be available only in PDF, and it is watermarked. I don't know how you feel about that, nor exactly the reason that some companies do it, but I don't think that that would be a problem for me, especially once I got used to it/them. I know that there is free software available that claims to eliminate watermarks, but I am not a lawyer and cannot comment on the legality of their use.

Here's the webpage at WarGameVault for this Deal of the Day. You can probably find, there, answers to all of the questions that you might have that I haven't answered above. And, of course, they'll let you know there how to order from them, should you so desire.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 01-26-2017 at 02:17 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 03:51 PM   #250
ATDrake
Wizzard

Humble Comics Bundle Valiant containing superhero titles by the titular publisher. This has a mix of comic books, RPG roleplaying supplements, and some sort of introductory recap videos.

There's a freebie #1 issue and 20% off Valiant store savings code in return for signing up for the newsletter. Fixed tiers of $1, $8 (more titles added next week), and $15, with a bonus tier of $25 for an exclusive signed physical comic variant issue (worldwide shipping included).

There doesn't seem to be much overlap from the previous Valiant HB (it actually looks to continue some series that went Vol. 1-3 in the old HB with the Vol. 4 in this new HB), but there is some with the earlier Bundle of Holding offering since this looks to offer both parts of the RPG alongside a few of the same GN titles. But it looks like there's enough new stuff that even if you got that, if you're a fan of the Valiant universe, the extra collected volumes and/or deluxe editions with bonus material will probably make up the asking price.

Quote:
Be both valiant and humble! Jump valiantly into the largest independent superhero universe in comics with this bundle from our friends at Valiant Entertainment. You'll get a library of titles from superstar talents including Clayton Crain, Jody Houser, Matt Kindt, Jeff Lemire, Paolo Rivera, Robert Venditti, and many more. Hello heroes!

Pay $1 or more for Death Defying Dr Mirage Vol 1; Wrath of the Eternal Warrior Vol 1; Harbinger Vol 4; Ivar, Timewalker Vol 1; X-O Manowar Vol 4; Valiant Zeroes & Origins Vol 1; Comicstorian Exclusive Valiant Video: X-O Manowar; and Comicstorian Exclusive Valiant Video: Harbinger.

Pay $8 or more and you’ll also get Faith #3: Keep-A-Breast #checkyourselfie Variant, Valiant Universe: The Role Playing Game, Archer & Armstrong Vol 4, Rai Vol 2, Divinity Deluxe Edition, Bloodshot Reborn Vol 1, Imperium Vol 1, and Ninjak Vol 1.

Pay $15 or more for all of that plus Valiant Universe: The Role Playing Game Supplement, The Valiant Deluxe Edition, Comicstorian Exclusive Valiant Video: Unity, Comicstorian Exclusive Valiant Video: Bloodshot, Faith Vol 1, and Armor Hunters Deluxe.

Pay $25 or more and you'll also receive a Humble Bundle-exclusive X-O MANOWAR (2017) #1 "Virgin Art Variant," signed by cover artist Lewis Larosa. (Worldwide shipping is included in the $25.)

We even have a special free bonus! Enter your email address to immediately receive a free issue of Harbinger Renegade #1, the X-O Manowar 2017 "First Look," and a code for 20% off anything in the Valiant Store.
Also, Comixology had several new-to-me Marvel #1 titles when I did Add All to Cart from their regular Free Comics page.

Last edited by ATDrake; 02-08-2017 at 04:01 PM.
Old 02-08-2017, 04:15 PM   #251
ATDrake
Wizzard

Turns out that Groupees is also hosting a new bundle, and it's for:

VIP Dynamite Bundle with titles from the eponymous publisher.

As is usual with Dynamite, there's a whole bunch of repeats, but also some new stuff which might make it worth it for you even if you already picked up their earlier bundles.

$10 and $20 regular tiers. And for $50, previous bundles for Dynamite Bundle #3 and Dynamite Bundle #4 (Women of Dynamite) are added to your purchase and are giftable to others, though those redeem for the $10 non-bonus top-tier of both of those the price difference seems like a rather expensive way of catching up considering that Dynamite will almost certainly repeat those previous bundles' contents at some point. There's also some even more expensive bonus tiers for limited edition physical merchandise (shipping not included).

Lots of stuff in their popular franchises such as Lady Death Demon (who looks very similar and frankly I can't tell the difference), Vampirella, etc. But also some newer and less superhero-ish titles, done as single issues in what looks like complete story-arcs for many of them. ETA: there are two series that have Alex Ross and Garth Ennis contributing to them (not together), if you're a fan of their work, and Eisner Award-winner Matt Wagner working on a revival of Will Eisner's The Spirit.

Last edited by ATDrake; 02-08-2017 at 04:29 PM.
Old 02-17-2017, 03:33 PM   #252
bathos
Zealot
bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone XS, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, kindle Oasis
This may seem like a stupid question but as a comic newbie I'm a bit confused. I've recently started buying from comixology. Are the comics on kindle the same as the ones on comixology? Are they the same picture quality etc?

I was looking at X-23 The Complete Collection at comixology and it's £6.99 but the kindle version is £5.67. Are they the same? I'd be reading it on the comixology app either way. Any help would be appreciated.
bathos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 07:52 PM   #253
TrevorViking
Wizard
TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by bathos View Post
This may seem like a stupid question but as a comic newbie I'm a bit confused. I've recently started buying from comixology. Are the comics on kindle the same as the ones on comixology? Are they the same picture quality etc?

I was looking at X-23 The Complete Collection at comixology and it's £6.99 but the kindle version is £5.67. Are they the same? I'd be reading it on the comixology app either way. Any help would be appreciated.
Some of the Kindle versions will cross over into your Comixology account, they are specifically marked as such. And either marked as Comixology compliant or not, they're probably exactly the same in most cases, although I've seen different page counts sometimes. But if you buy the kindle/comiXology hybrids I guess you technically get both versions, not that they'd be any different.
TrevorViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 07:59 PM   #254
BrowseTheStacks
BrowseTheStacks
BrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle 3 3G + WI-FI
Quote:
Originally Posted by bathos View Post
Try this page https://support.comixology.com/customer/en/portal/topics/868373-kindle-comixology-account-merge?b_id=1210
It explains it better then I could, but basically merge your accounts and any eligible purchases on Amazon automatically transfer over to your Comixology account. Nice when the Amazon price is cheaper.
BrowseTheStacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 04:46 AM   #255
bathos
Zealot
bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone XS, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, kindle Oasis
Thanks for your help, TrevorViking and BrowseTheStacks. I know when I buy a paperback comic that they're the same everywhere but I wasn't sure about the digital versions. I wasn't sure if the comiXology versions were better quality as at least they say they're HD versions.

I bought Patsy Walker Hellcat volume 1 last night from Amazon. £12.99 on comiXology and £2.53 on kindle. I know comiXology has good sales but that's an amazing difference in price. Especially for a newbie trying comics for the first time.

Last edited by bathos; 02-18-2017 at 07:30 AM.
bathos is offline   Reply With Quote