Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-20-2021, 04:43 AM   #1
Totlater
Totlater began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo aura hd
3 blinking dots on Kobo aura hd

While updating my aura HD (N204B) something went wrong. Reset won’t work. Even shutting it off can’t. Is there a solution. New image perhaps?
Totlater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 06:02 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Have you done a manual factory reset? You can do this with the instructions on https://help.kobo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017605274. They are for the Glo, but all the devices with two buttons can be factory reset in this way.

Otherwise, I have sent you a PM with the link to the image and you can try restoring it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote