Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-03-2023, 01:17 PM   #1
CristinaO
CristinaO began at the beginning.

Device: None
No preferences button

Hi, I have just downloaded the latest Calibre version 6.23.0. I do not have a preferences button, nor a devices one either in the toolbar. And I cannot find a meny bar either. CtrlP works to display the preferences but once I change them they are not saved. Honestly, I do not manage to change anything nor to make it work properly.
CristinaO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2023, 01:20 PM   #2
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
You have double posted - in a thread of the same title.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-03-2023, 04:05 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
If the below is not working: you have (rights) issues with the configuration folder . Calibre is not networked folder friendly. (no ACTIVE sync. At least while Calibre is running. A MIRROR (backup) is safer when Calibre is shut down.

ctrl-P
Then you can configure toolbars

In the Viewer Preference (settings) is hidden by default. Esc to get the menu to surface
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote