Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-14-2019, 04:02 AM   #1
koberlander
koberlander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koberlander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koberlander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koberlander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koberlander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koberlander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koberlander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koberlander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koberlander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koberlander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koberlander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Talking Umm... WHAT?? by K Oberlander

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B082GX9NZM

My poetry book was inspired in part by random words my baby shouts and by the fact that not everything has some deep meaning. A collection of poems that have been put into google translate to make them so horribly translated that they are comedic.
koberlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 08:11 PM   #2
binaryhermit
Grand Sorcerer
binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW4, Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I'm game...
(Checks out on Kindle Unlimited)
binaryhermit is offline   Reply With Quote