Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 02-04-2009, 06:08 PM   #76
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
He lives!

What your actually letting real life interfere with useless random posts here in MobileRead.

Well best of luck with your consulting firm.

=X=
We're ALLOWED to do that, once we get "hooked" on mobilererad.com?

Last edited by nrapallo; 02-04-2009 at 07:47 PM.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:20 PM   #77
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
MobileReRad? Is that where addicted MobileRead folks go for radical rehabilitation for their forum addiction?

Cheers,
Marc (I hope so, and I hope they have shock treatment)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-04-2009, 07:38 PM   #78
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
MobileReRad? Is that where addicted MobileRead folks go for radical rehabilitation for their forum addiction?

Cheers,
Marc (I hope so, and I hope they have shock treatment)
You want to be cured? Or you just want the shock treatment?
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:39 PM   #79
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
We're almost at 9,000 now...
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:43 PM   #80
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Once I get my current writing out of the way, and one or two more tasks, Strether and I will add a new e-book not on PG US or Austrailia's site. I'll do the scanning and proofing, Strether'll do the building.... And it's a famous U.S. 19th century writer, too!
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-04-2009, 07:45 PM   #81
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
Guess. If you guess right, I'll make you a mushroom risotto (we've these funny yellow mushrooms swarming in one of our atrium plant pots. They look very tasty, and smell like purple llamas in a zorange sky).

What do we do when our uploaders get to 10,000? I vote we buy each of them a chocolate, choc-chip muffin, two for the top five uploaders (yeah, I know they deserve much more than that...but I really feel like a chocolate, choc-chip muffin at the moment, and it's getting in the way of rational though).

Cheers,
Chocolate, choc-chip muffin
Old 02-04-2009, 07:48 PM   #82
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Guess. If you guess right, I'll make you a mushroom risotto (we've these funny yellow mushrooms swarming in one of our atrium plant pots. They look very tasty, and smell like purple llamas in a zorange sky).

What do we do when our uploaders get to 10,000? I vote we buy each of them a chocolate, choc-chip muffin, two for the top five uploaders (yeah, I know they deserve much more than that...but I really feel like a chocolate, choc-chip muffin at the moment, and it's getting in the way of rational though).

Cheers,
I'll take some mushroom risotto. Kthnx.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:49 PM   #83
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Quote:
I'll guess the latter then, that sounds like one mushroom risotto that might be, um, interesting to try... just please don't throw it down my back...

Quote:

Cheers,
<obligatory old "joke">
But you don't look like a chocolate, choc-chip muffin!
</obligatory old joke>

Mmmm - a nice warm, fresh from the oven chocolate choc chip (or better still, choc chunk) muffin...
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:50 PM   #84
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Cheers,
Marc (Chocolate, choc-chip muffin)
missing ( )

Last edited by nrapallo; 02-04-2009 at 07:56 PM.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 08:02 PM   #85
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
I'll take some mushroom risotto. Kthnx.
K, but get your lasso ready, because in 37 seconds it should interfenestrate on the back of a yellow unicorn-panda with dragonfly wings that hum the Bill Toldyuso Overture, and if you don't noose his neck, well, no risotto for you.

Quote:
But you don't look like a chocolate, choc-chip muffin!
</obligatory old joke>
Quote:
()
You may mock, or roll your eyes, but here's a self-portrait from this morning:

taken as I do my morning exercise on my miniature yoga mat/muffin case.

Cheers,
Marc (I like muffin tops...maybe we can give them muffin tops)
Old 02-05-2009, 04:08 AM   #86
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
We're almost at 9,000 now...
Damn! The proportion of my contribution keeps going down
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 08:47 AM   #87
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
It's just the shock treatment he goes for. I can tell you from long personal experience that Marc just laughs in the face of attempts at a cure. It's just easier to give in a go on a drinking spree with him and the lesser ape.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 03:36 AM   #88
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
It's just the shock treatment he goes for. I can tell you from long personal experience that Marc just laughs in the face of attempts at a cure. It's just easier to give in a go on a drinking spree with him and the lesser ape.
For years I lived with that monkey on my back. Well-meaning friends and busybodies alike tried intervention, rehabilitation, condescension, and rejection, but only pshrynk saw straight through it all and simply called a zookeeper. Best $300 I never spent. Adrian sends his platonic love, pshrynk (it's in a small cardboard box, wrapped in a yellow ribbon - I suggest not opening it, as he's not real good at metaphors, and, you know, apes...)

Cheers,
Marc (the greater ape)
Old 02-06-2009, 12:09 PM   #89
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Shhhh not so loud. I'm trying to let Ted think he's safe until we send out the goons on him.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 07:51 PM   #90
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Quote:
Looks like a Brownie to me!
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote