Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 04-16-2021, 11:01 AM   #1
ronnydaca
ronnydaca began at the beginning.

Device: kindle Pw 2
It's possible to have apnx separate?

Hi, sorry but my english is not good.
Calibre send APNX with "send to device" when kindle is connected.
It's possibile to have APNX separate?
For example: Create or grab APNX and send with email or telegram or another way?
ronnydaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 11:48 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
No it isnt. What good would it do separate anyway?
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-16-2021, 12:46 PM   #3
ronnydaca

For send apnx with email or similar.

My case is particular. I run a Linux distro on android with Andronix and Termux.
So, I have calibre on smartphone and for me is perfect when I travel.

- I download my personal epub ebook from cloud, put on calibre installed on Linux (on smartphone), convert to azw3.

- I make a Http server with android app for sharing azw3 and connect kindle with wifi for download azw3 from http server and kindle browser.

In this case I don't have apnx.
Old 04-16-2021, 12:50 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

ah you are not sending books to device by usb, then I am afraid you are out of luck there is no other way to generate the apnx. Though I suppose you could extract the code for it.
Old 04-16-2021, 01:23 PM   #5
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

See this: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=126220
Advert
Old 04-18-2021, 02:35 PM   #6
ronnydaca

Thanks, but is old and after install I don't see on calibre. In the past i Try this and on calibre appear button in the top menu.