Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 04-26-2020, 06:20 PM   #1
gherman14
gherman14 began at the beginning.

Device: none
403 Forbidden Message

I just downloaded Mobipocket to my Windows 10 machine. When I click on eBook Store or eNews Store I get the message "403 Forbidden
Code: Access Denied

Does anyone know a solution?
Thanks
gherman14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 07:19 AM   #2
HolyAura
Groupie
HolyAura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HolyAura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HolyAura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HolyAura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HolyAura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HolyAura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HolyAura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HolyAura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HolyAura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HolyAura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HolyAura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
I think you should post this in another forum if you want to get help. Most of the people who have the answer you are looking for only read the dedicated forum for your problem.
HolyAura is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-28-2020, 07:37 AM   #3
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by gherman14 View Post
I just downloaded Mobipocket to my Windows 10 machine. When I click on eBook Store or eNews Store I get the message "403 Forbidden

Thanks
Mobipocket were bought by Amazon ages ago. They don't exist anymore.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 07:38 AM   #4
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyAura View Post
I think you should post this in another forum if you want to get help. Most of the people who have the answer you are looking for only read the dedicated forum for your problem.
Thread moved to General Discussions.
Old 04-28-2020, 10:09 AM   #5
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by gherman14 View Post

Thanks
Perhaps you could look at this thread from 2016: Mobipocket to officially close at last. Or you could try accessing Mobipocket.com in your favourite web browser. See attached image of what appears when I try to do so.

The solution would be appear to be inventing a time machine.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mobipocket_403.png
Views:	214
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	178850  
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-30-2020, 03:10 PM   #6
gherman14
gherman14 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Forum

Which forum do you suggest.
Thank you
gherman14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 09:05 PM   #7
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
I think for us to help you we need to understand what you are trying to accomplish.

As you've been told mobipocket no longer exists; it's now a part of Amazon.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 02:50 AM   #8
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

I've already moved the thread to a suitable forum.