Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 10-29-2014, 07:06 PM   #1
osuhickeys
osuhickeys began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle HDX
Quiet Hours

I am wondering if there is an esy way to only setup quiet hours on a Kindle Fire. I do not want to go in every time we purchase a book or app and add it as authorized content on a profile in FreeTime. I just want the kindle to lock out at 10:30 every night and unlock at 5:30 AM. Any suggestions on the easiest way to do this?
osuhickeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 08:05 PM   #2
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
You should post this in the Kindle Fire sub-forum, this is the kindle forum. Kindles are dedicated ebook readers while the Kindle Fire are tablet computers.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-30-2014, 03:25 AM   #3
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Settings - Notifications & Quiet Time to set a Quiet Time schedule.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 08:45 AM   #4
osuhickeys
osuhickeys began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle HDX
Hmmmmm. Not a big fan of the layout of this foroum. Not easy to tell where you are IMHO. Here is where it says this thread was posted.

MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

I will try to figure out where I went wrong and repost.

Thanks.
osuhickeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 05:32 PM   #5
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Don't worry about where it is... IF its in the wrong place the mods will move it! In the meantime I think nynaevelan has answered your question
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert