Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Server

Notices

Old 01-07-2019, 08:17 AM   #1
lktr45
Zealot
lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: none
Search the internet Content Server

Hello,

I am French and I would like to configure the option 'Search the internet' for a book otherwise than currently proposed. For example, amazon.fr for a book instead of amazon.com.
I don't think it's possible now for the content server.
On Calibre GUI, I use the plugin 'Search the Internet' to search on various sites with metadata {author} and {title}.
Would it be possible to set up these queries in Preferences -> Sharing over the net? It is just a suggestion ...

Thank you.
lktr45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 09:42 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
its certainly possible, open a ticker requesting the featre and I will look into it when I have some time.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-08-2019, 06:02 AM   #3
lktr45
Zealot
lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'lktr45 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: none
Thank you. I created a ticket.
lktr45 is offline   Reply With Quote