Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 08-01-2018, 05:42 PM   #1
Kythe42
Zealot
Kythe42 can illuminate an eclipseKythe42 can illuminate an eclipseKythe42 can illuminate an eclipseKythe42 can illuminate an eclipseKythe42 can illuminate an eclipseKythe42 can illuminate an eclipseKythe42 can illuminate an eclipseKythe42 can illuminate an eclipseKythe42 can illuminate an eclipseKythe42 can illuminate an eclipseKythe42 can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Android tablet
Reading Goals

Does anyone know of any software that will let you set and track reading goals as you track your reading? Shelfari and Leafmarks used to let you do this, but they're both long gone. All GoodReads lets you do is set the number of books you want to read in a year and right now I'm more interested in long term goals without deadlines.

Mainly what I'm looking for right now is the ability to track goals for total books read and books read in various genres(though the more versatility the better) with a nice little progress meter. Ideally I'd love it if I could do this within Calibre, but I couldn't find any plugins that would allow that functionality. I also have a very strong preference for Windows desktop software over a mobile app, and something free, or at least inexpensive.

I could probably figure something out for this with excel if I update the goals manually, but I thought it would be a bit more fun to use a nice looking application specifically designed for this sort of thing. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Kythe42 is offline   Reply With Quote