Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 09-27-2011, 11:58 AM   #1
Ramza
Ramza began at the beginning.

Device: none
Where can I buy a EZ reader?

lately I feel I need a ebook reader,so I were online read some review for lot of ebook reader,and I finally decide to get a EZ reader,but the thing is this baby is way to hot,I search official website,it is sold out;so do Amazon and EBay,can't find a 5 inch EZ reader anywhere!

can somebody help me?
Ramza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 12:32 PM   #2
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
Endless Ideas still has some refurbished 5" readers in stock; check http://mybebook.com/5-inch-ereaders/c15/index.html

It's the same reader; only the names have been changed... mostly
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-27-2011, 01:11 PM   #3
Ramza

thx man!I've find lot of same readers with diff name,like bebook,L-book,hanlin v5 and EZ reader.
Old 09-27-2011, 01:20 PM   #4
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramza View Post
thx man!I've find lot of same readers with diff name,like bebook,L-book,hanlin v5 and EZ reader.
You are correct. These are all the same hardware. Most have similar firmware as well but Hanlin is missing the TTS even though it is the one directly from Jinke, the manufacturer.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 01:43 PM   #5
Ramza

ok,so I've gonna buy a Bebook,but I'm not sure it can TTS Chinese or not,cause I'm very want hear it read Chinese.
Advert
Old 09-27-2011, 02:03 PM   #6
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
ok,so I've gonna buy a Bebook,but I'm not sure it can TTS Chinese or not,cause I'm very want hear it read Chinese.
None of them TTS Chinese, only English.
Old 09-27-2011, 02:23 PM   #7
Ramza

Oh no,what should I do now?maybe I have to call someone buy me a reader from china.
Old 09-29-2011, 06:27 PM   #8
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Nevermind I figured it out.

Last edited by Blossom; 09-30-2011 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Nevermind, I came up with a price and have it listed in the Flea Market area.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 01:27 PM   #9
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
we have them now here: V3 or here: V5
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 01:20 AM   #10
nimblem
Addict
nimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the roughnimblem is a jewel in the rough

Device: Pocket Pro, Kindle Dx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yar-PocketBooker View Post
we have them now here: V3 or here: V5
I don't want to sound rude but, I wouldn't feel comfortable buying an astrakhan reader again. Its hard for to trust a company that fell off the for almost a year. What ever happened to Jennifer? Wasn't she suppose to be the go to person after Robert was gone? She only stuck aroound for a short time and was unreachable, despite several posts directed towards her. I even sent her personal messages that still haven't been answered.
nimblem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 01:23 AM   #11
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimblem View Post
I don't want to sound rude but, I wouldn't feel comfortable buying an astrakhan reader again. Its hard for to trust a company that fell off the for almost a year. What ever happened to Jennifer? Wasn't she suppose to be the go to person after Robert was gone? She only stuck aroound for a short time and was unreachable, despite several posts directed towards her. I even sent her personal messages that still haven't been answered.
While it is the same manufacturer the support and company are not the same. The products are good but a bit dated these days. There are new products now available from Jinke.

Dale
Old 11-16-2011, 10:51 PM   #12
baumgar
Banned
baumgar began at the beginning.

I bought one on Amazon, works well. Recommended. Or if you want cheaper ones, search on ebay, google or yahoo. Good way to compare with 3 more.
baumgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 08:44 PM   #13
jemyers77
jemyers77 began at the beginning.

Device: Aztak 6" EZ-Reader; Kobo wireless; PB 360; Kindle4; Pocketbook Pro
Source

Quote:
lately I feel I need a ebook reader,so I were online read some review for lot of ebook reader,and I finally decide to get a EZ reader,but the thing is this baby is way to hot,I search official website,it is sold out;so do Amazon and EBay,can't find a 5 inch EZ reader anywhere!

can somebody help me?
I don't know if you are still looking but you can buy new 5" and 6" EZreaders (i.e., the V5 and the V3+) from here. http://www.pocketbookreader.com/ These are actually Astak branded devices. Prices currently are $100 for the 6" and $80 for the 5", including all the standard goodies (leather case, wrist strap, USB cable and wall adapter, etc.) . They charge $13.50 additional for shipping but send the readers by priority mail with signature required. My new Pocketbook Pro arrived today and is getting its first charge right now.
jemyers77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 08:58 PM   #14
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Geeks.com has 5" Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro for $57.49, with free shipping.

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?inv...at=CON&cpc=JAD

Bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 10:48 PM   #15
Justy
Fanatic
Justy has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud of

Device: Nexus 7, Sony Xperia z3 tablet, Kobo Glo, Boyue T63
Does anyone know which BeBook firmware would work with the http://www.pocketbookreader.com/ version of the EZReader? It comes with Firmware version: V2.11Astak.091021

I can't find any firmware downloads on the Astak site and I'm not sure if I should install the BeBook ONE 2009 or 2010 firmware. My mother just took advantage of the lower price and I would hate to brick it too quickly.
Justy is offline   Reply With Quote