Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 02-08-2019, 04:26 PM   #1
plusz
Addict
plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: 13.3" Boox Max2, 7" Kobo H2O
Kobo Mini black

Hardly used, collecting dust in my drawer. I bought it once whilst on a journey as I thought that such a small device would perfectly fit for journeys but unfortunately it's not that small, the frame is about 15% of the advertised screen size (does not fit nicely in any pocket).

Asking for 20 EUR

Buyer will have to cover shipping costs, from Switzerland, or may collect it directly.

Last edited by plusz; 02-20-2019 at 02:57 PM.
plusz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 05:49 AM   #2
mobama
Evangelist
mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3, Onyx T76ML, Kobo H2O Edition 1, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by plusz View Post
Hardly used, collecting dust in my drawer. I bought it once whilst on a journey as I thought that such a small device would perfectly fit for journeys but unfortunately it's not that small, the frame is about 15% of the advertised screen size (does not fit nicely in any pocket).

Asking for 20 EUR

Buyer will have to cover shipping costs, from Switzerland, or may collect it directly.
I'm interested!

Sent a PM
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 10:24 PM   #3
Arbait
Connoisseur
Arbait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arbait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arbait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arbait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arbait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arbait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arbait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arbait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arbait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arbait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arbait ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage pocket eDGe,Pyrus mini, NOOK HD+, KAO, S6, S8, KP4, Note 10+
Is it still for sale?
Arbait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 02:08 AM   #4
plusz
Addict
plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: 13.3" Boox Max2, 7" Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbait View Post
Is it still for sale?
It is, @mobama went silent, asking him for clarification if he's still interested.
plusz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 12:58 PM   #5
mobama
Evangelist
mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3, Onyx T76ML, Kobo H2O Edition 1, Kobo Mini
Sure I am!

Edit: Got the device. Works as it should (which is not the way I would like it but it's not your fault). Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by plusz View Post
I bought it once whilst on a journey as I thought that such a small device would perfectly fit for journeys but unfortunately it's not that small, the frame is about 15% of the advertised screen size (does not fit nicely in any pocket).
It fits to the chest pocket on my shirt. The physical shape of it is good for me. I like wide bezels where to rest my thumb when holding the device in front of me for reading. For the same reason, I prefer a wide bezel at least on one end of my mobile phone too, instead of all-to-edge screens.

However, Kobos are revolting on the inside: forced wifi and forced registration to Kobo upon first boot, you are always guided to search the internet store for books rather than your harddrive, and many other disgusting details. And the patching system to fix some things is convoluted and error prone. I will try to fix some things now.

Last edited by mobama; 03-02-2019 at 02:46 AM.
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote