Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 09-24-2020, 08:00 AM   #16
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
I'm not a writer, but I am a storyteller of sorts - I use either a Blackwing pencil or a extra-fine tipped fountain pen to write out all of my trial preparation for court.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 10:32 AM   #17
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Both Kinds: epub based makes and Kindle
OK Rumpole!
or are you more like Perry Mason?
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 10:51 AM   #18
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
OK Rumpole!
or are you more like Perry Mason?
I loathe most fictional attorneys, honestly. I would burn every John Grisham novel in sight if I could.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 11:36 AM   #19
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Both Kinds: epub based makes and Kindle
Ha!

Though his novels are not in the Rumpole or Mason Mold. Some admittedly have legal folk as a MC. I got tired of them, but it did seem that he has a sort of social conscience.

Indeed I worked in Electronics, IT and Programming for many years and I can't stand most films with that. Hacking or programs that would take a year done in minutes. Advanced tech developed by one person in a week. So I can understand your view point.

Oh, and avoid Cabot Cove or Midsommer Village.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 04:18 PM   #20
mariopepper
mariopepper began at the beginning.

Device: amazon kindle
I like to write outside. It gives me more comfort then writing at home ( if we talk about pencil and paper writing)
mariopepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 09:39 PM   #21
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
I loathe most fictional attorneys, honestly. I would burn every John Grisham novel in sight if I could.
Let's face it, if someone wrote a novel with a real attorney's typical workload as the focus, the average reader would be unconscious inside of 40 minutes. :-)

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 02:02 PM   #22
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Aura One, Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Let's face it, if someone wrote a novel with a real attorney's typical workload as the focus, the average reader would be unconscious inside of 40 minutes. :-)

Hitch
If that resulted in death, wouldn't that be manslaughter?

Quick, is there an attorney at M̶o̶b̶i̶l̶e̶p̶r̶o̶g̶r̶a̶m̶m̶e̶r̶ Mobileread?
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pencil and paper, writing