Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-17-2018, 04:20 PM   #1
greg_1981
greg_1981 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T3
PRS-T3 : all notes and collections removed !

Hi,

My Sony PRS-T3 has just removed all my notes and collections !

It looks like my thousands files were just added on it.

Is there any way to receover all my datas*?

I had a lot of notes and It would take many time to sort all files again…

Sorry for my english, that is not fluent at all.
greg_1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 05:54 PM   #2
Ricky D'Angelo
Fanatic
Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, PRS-T-2, PRS 350, PRS 950; Kobo Mini; Kindle PW3, Fire 10
Maybe try connecting it to a laptop and see if you can find the missing files.
Ricky D'Angelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 05:20 AM   #3
Ghitulescu
Fanatic
Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1
The T3 does not do anything by itself - apart from getting meta data and covers after one has added new books to its memory by usb and copy/paste.

If you have used another method, well, I assume you'll never use it again.
Ghitulescu is offline   Reply With Quote