Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-23-2011, 11:28 PM   #1
modwitch
modwitch began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Gifting free Kindle copies of my new humorous romance / chick lit

It's launch week for Matchmakers 2.0, and I'm gifting free copies to celebrate. Email me, deborageary@gmail.com if you'd like one.

And sorry to the non-Kindle users - I don't think any of the other sites let me gift copies. Happy to be proven wrong! I can also email an ebook file to non-Kindle folks (at least anything Calibre can create).

http://www.amazon.com/Matchmakers-No...dp/B004O6MQXK/

Please note - this is a novella, a 'snack-sized' read. I wrote it for those times you would enjoy a quick and funny escape, or you're reading on an iphone/ipod. I'd love feedback on how the length works for you as well - early response has been great!
modwitch is offline   Reply With Quote