Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-15-2009, 02:57 PM   #1
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist
HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR, iPad
Check out my books

Hello Kindle users.

My first novel "Princess of Amathar" is available in the Kindle store. I would like to invite you to download the free sample chapters.

My newest novel "His Robot Girlfriend" is available as a pdf from amathar.blogspot.com.
HistoryWes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 03:54 PM   #2
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Wes, you can link to Amazon by highlighting a word or word and clicking on the chain above (Little earth thingy with links below it.) and then putting the address in the box that pops up. That is accomplished by ctrl c-ing it at the destination. Like this:

Princess of Amathar

As long as you are promoting yourself as a writer and are very up front about the fact that you are selling your work, it's okay to link to sources. Just don't come in and say, "WOW! I just stumbled across this great book!"

BTW - it looks like a cool sort of book, haven't started reading yet, but will dl the sample. I really loved the Barsoom and Gor (Early ones) books growing up.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-17-2009, 06:42 PM   #3
StanDaMan
Connoisseur
StanDaMan began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Sure! I'll download a sample to check it out
StanDaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 11:15 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistoryWes View Post
Hello Kindle users.

My first novel "Princess of Amathar" is available in the Kindle store. I would like to invite you to download the free sample chapters.

My newest novel "His Robot Girlfriend" is available as a pdf from amathar.blogspot.com.
So just how do those of us without a Kindle get a nice non-PDF reflowable copy of your first eBook if we want?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 06:55 PM   #5
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist
HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks. I didn't want to do anything inappropriate. The link to the Kindle version of "Princess of Amathar" is HERE.

And I forgot to say that the pdf of "His Robot Girlfriend is FREE.
You can find that HERE.
Advert
Old 02-20-2009, 06:57 PM   #6
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist

I'm working on it JS. Also a nice version of the second book too.