Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-16-2018, 02:26 PM   #46
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Amazon App -- $5 off Select Prime Day Deals

Quote:
Members can shop anytime, anywhere with the Amazon App and set Watch a Deal alerts to start watching deals up to 6 hours before they are live. Prime members can also use the Amazon App to unlock additional discounts on select Prime Day deals. Simply open the app, tap on the camera icon, and try the AR View, Product Search, Barcode Scanner, or Package X-Ray feature to get an additional $5 off select Prime Day deals purchased through the app. Use these features every 6 hours throughout Prime Day for multiple $5 discounts.
Quote:
Download the Amazon App to get $5 OFF select Prime Day deals with camera functions, get notified when deals go live, track your package and make your shopping easier and faster. Visit "amazon.com/app" from your mobile browser to get started.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 07-16-2018 at 02:31 PM.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 02:54 PM   #47
specficwriter
Groupie
specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro
Upon further research, the 75% will apply to Kindle books on the Amazon most read or most sold book list.

Any other Kindle book will give you a 30% credit.

https://www.amazon.com/Kindle-eBooks...node=154606011

I was browsing through kindle books and saw this notice below the price for the book I was looking at:

Prime Day Promo: Prime members get 75% of the purchase price as credit toward their next Kindle eBook. Only valid on the first eligible purchase. A confirmation email will be sent once the credit has been applied.

I think the % credit is different for different books.

Last edited by specficwriter; 07-16-2018 at 03:08 PM.
specficwriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-16-2018, 03:21 PM   #48
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Is anyone else unable to navigate to the Prime Day deals from Amazon.com, or is it just me?

I've tried on my Chromebook as well as my Fire HD10. Clicking on "Shop All Deals" goes nowhere. I'm in an endless loop. Same thing when I click on "Shop Deals By Interest."

Any tips?
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 03:23 PM   #49
specficwriter
Groupie
specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro
Very heavy traffic right now. Best advice is to keep trying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
Is anyone else unable to navigate to the Prime Day deals from Amazon.com, or is it just me?

I've tried on my Chromebook as well as my Fire HD10. Clicking on "Shop All Deals" goes nowhere. I'm in an endless loop. Same thing when I click on "Shop Deals By Interest."

Any tips?
specficwriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 03:29 PM   #50
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yeah, it's messed up. I can't get through.

I'll try back later when all the good deals are sold out
Advert
Old 07-16-2018, 03:38 PM   #51
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Never mind. I'm an idiot.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 03:42 PM   #52
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post

Well, at least it isn't just me.
Old 07-16-2018, 04:20 PM   #53
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
I don't even know where to start to find anything. If memory serves, in the past there have been deals on Amazon gift cards, and that's the main thing I'm interested in. If anyone sees such an offer coming up, please post.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 04:26 PM   #54
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post

This link is currently working for Prime Day Deals: https://www.amazon.com/b?node=13887280011
Old 07-16-2018, 04:26 PM   #55
Breathinlady
Zealot
Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Fire HD,HD6,10HD,2 Fire Phones iPod touch, iPad3, Nexus 10
I'm happy I bought the 2 pack of Spots...before the thing started. I can NOT do anything on Amazon now....
Breathinlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 04:26 PM   #56
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I don't even know where to start to find anything. If memory serves, in the past there have been deals on Amazon gift cards, and that's the main thing I'm interested in. If anyone sees such an offer coming up, please post.
I'm looking for a gift card deal, too.
Old 07-16-2018, 04:33 PM   #57
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
The whole site is screwed up. My shopping cart is empty! I have a lot of save for later stuff and it is all gone.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 04:47 PM   #58
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
I have been able to get on for brief periods between crashes.
Sadly there seemed to be no sales on the Voyage or Oasis kindles when I could get on.
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 04:52 PM   #59
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

It's working for me, though I haven't found anything I want.
Old 07-16-2018, 04:54 PM   #60
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phogg View Post
I have been able to get on for brief periods between crashes.
Sadly there seemed to be no sales on the Voyage or Oasis kindles when I could get on.
Only the Kindle and Paperwhite are on sale.