Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 03-14-2020, 02:55 PM   #1066
mergen3107
Margins dominator
mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3 (5.9.7 JB)
I see. Thank you very much anyway
mergen3107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 09:11 AM   #1067
AverageDude
AverageDude began at the beginning.

Device: KT2
just installed KOreader. Big Thanks to the developers! Works nice.

Just one question:

Is it possible to make KOreader my default reader?

So that every Document (epub, mobi, pdf) is shown in my "Kindle Library" (instead of the koreader file manager) and when i click on it, it starts with koreader?
AverageDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 09:12 AM   #1068
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW & PW2; Kobo H2O & Forma
@AverageDude: Technically, yes (that's KPVBooklet). Realistically, no, as that's been slightly to severely broken for quite a while on "newer" firmware versions, and it's unmaintained, which makes it effectively unsupported, since if you ever report an issue, my first answer is going to be: does it happen if you reboot the device and start KOReader with KUAL instead? .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 09:22 AM   #1069
AverageDude
AverageDude began at the beginning.

Device: KT2
Ah Thanks for the quick reply!

i am afraid i did not quite understand your question. I started KOReader with KUAL every time.

Is there any other option? It's not hard work to first look for kual and then start KOReader.. but it would be very convenient to "start reading" right away when i switch on my kindle. Is there any possibility to autostart it? Or to create some kind of shortcut on my dashboard?
AverageDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 03:48 AM   #1070
shamanNS
Fanatic
shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3[300dpi] , Kindle PW1
Used to be:

https://github.com/koreader/kpvbooklet

But now it is broken on newer firmwares. So basically : don't use that & learn to live with starting Koreader from KUAL.
shamanNS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
application, k5 tools, kindle, launcher add-ons, lua, reader, touch