Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old 10-11-2017, 03:19 AM   #1891
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kin7; FHD6; SGT4; ClipZip; LG Trib; Echo Dot

There's a Halloween section in the OP that links back to this post. Last year, there were quite
a few freebies and sales going on. As Halloween approaches, expect more offers to drop.

Halloween Offers 2017 --> archives

Halloween Sales
  • TBA
  • TBA
  • TBA

LibriVox
other Public Domain.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 10-13-2017 at 10:33 AM.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-11-2017, 09:51 AM   #1892
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Weekly Episodic Offers -- new episodes
Old 10-12-2017, 10:21 AM   #1893
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Audible UK -- Daily Deal -- exp 12 Oct

* Absolute Power: The Complete BBC Radio 4 Radio Comedy Series
Old 10-12-2017, 11:01 AM   #1894
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Daily Deals -- exp 12 Oct

* The Enchanted Places: Beyond the World of Pooh, Part 1

Note: I just discovered that eStories also has a Daily Deal. So now there'll be 4 to choose from.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 10-12-2017 at 01:22 PM.
Old 10-12-2017, 12:27 PM   #1895
Catlady
Wizard
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip, jetBook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Daily Deals -- exp 12 Oct

* The Enchanted Places: Beyond the World of Pooh, Part 1
The Downpour price is $1.95. I think you must have looked at it before they changed the listing to the sale price.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 01:19 PM   #1896
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
The Downpour price is $1.95. I think you must have looked at it before they changed the listing to the sale price.
Thanks - I made the correction.

That's exactly what happened. They certainly took their time changing it. This also happened 3 days ago, so I posted TBA instead of the book and planned to go back and post it once they changed the price. Then I forgot to do so. To avoid that problem for today, I posted it with the incorrect price so the offer was at least visible. Next time this happens, I'll just post SALE instead of the price.
Old 10-12-2017, 03:04 PM   #1897
Catlady
Wizard
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip, jetBook Lite
Quote:
Thanks - I made the correction.

That's exactly what happened. They certainly took their time changing it. This also happened 3 days ago, so I posted TBA instead of the book and planned to go back and post it once they changed the price. Then I forgot to do so. To avoid that problem for today, I posted it with the incorrect price so the offer was at least visible. Next time this happens, I'll just post SALE instead of the price.
Yeah, I tend to check Downpour right around midnight ET, and they'll have the new selection up but not the sale price. Usually the book isn't of interest to me, so I don't bother going back to see when they fix it.

Audible has done the same thing on occasion.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 04:06 AM   #1898
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Audible UK -- Daily Deal -- exp 13 Oct
Old 10-13-2017, 04:26 AM   #1899
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Daily Deals -- exp 13 Oct

* How to Be a Friend to a Friend Who's Sick
Old 10-13-2017, 04:30 AM   #1900
Kacetwo
Enthusiast
Kacetwo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Kacetwo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Kacetwo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Kacetwo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony e-Reader
Quote:
Weekly Episodic Offers -- new episodes
Sorry if this has been posted before (I searched but could not find a reference) but Serial Box are 'podcasting' series 1 of there show Remade through TuneIn. Free to listen to but not sure if you can download to listen to off line

https://tunein.com/radio/Remade-from...-Box-p1031379/

Updates twice a week (Mon and Thur I believe)
Kacetwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 04:31 AM   #1901
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Does anyone know if there's a connection between B&N Audio and eStories? I can't find anything. This is the second day since I started posting deals from eStories and in both instances, they're the same books as B&N Audio, only priced a bit higher.
Old 10-14-2017, 12:21 AM   #1902
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Audible UK -- Daily Deal -- exp 14 Oct
Old 10-14-2017, 01:01 AM   #1903
rxmom03
Groupie
rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto G4, ZenPad 8.0, iPad Air, Kobo Aura One
I searched and did not find any mention of this, but I have just discovered a new podcast called "Deadly Manners" https://www.deadlymanners.com/ It's one of those old-fashioned mysteries where everyone is trapped in an isolated location and people are being killed one by one.

They release one chapter per week (they are just on week 3 right now). It's done like an old radio program - LeVar Burton, Kristin Bell and Denis O'Hare are some of the actors in it. If you like this type of program, it's really great!
rxmom03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 02:31 AM   #1904
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kacetwo View Post
Sorry if this has been posted before (I searched but could not find a reference) but Serial Box are 'podcasting' series 1 of there show Remade through TuneIn. Free to listen to but not sure if you can download to listen to off line

https://tunein.com/radio/Remade-from...-Box-p1031379/

Updates twice a week (Mon and Thur I believe)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxmom03 View Post
I searched and did not find any mention of this, but I have just discovered a new podcast called "Deadly Manners" https://www.deadlymanners.com/ It's one of those old-fashioned mysteries where everyone is trapped in an isolated location and people are being killed one by one.

They release one chapter per week (they are just on week 3 right now). It's done like an old radio program - LeVar Burton, Kristin Bell and Denis O'Hare are some of the actors in it. If you like this type of program, it's really great!
Thanks - both added to OP
Old 10-14-2017, 09:13 AM   #1905
cc_in_oh
Zealot
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxmom03 View Post

Any way to get this in MP3 format (legally of course) so I can play it in my car? Looks like it might only play through their app...
cc_in_oh is offline   Reply With Quote