Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-04-2009, 12:48 PM   #1
ahammer
cybershark
ahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it is

Device: none
for VR

Quote:
How many times were you told as a kid not to blow bubbles with your breakfast meat? "Don't blow bubbles with your bacon!" Mom would say, and "what's wrong with you? You're just like your father!" Ok, maybe the last part was just us, but still, have you ever tried to blow bubbles with bacon - it doesn't really work. It just makes a mess around the kitchen and leaves grease burns on your lips and coworkers. Sound the trumpets because Bacon Gumballs are here. Hurrah!

What's so great about Bacon Gumballs? Well, what better flavor can you imagine for gum? Mint is boring, cinnamon is overdone - it's time for Bacon Gumballs to be the first choice of gum aficionados. Each tin of Bacon Gumballs is loaded with bacon-y goodness, and after you've eaten all the gum, you can reuse the tin. And the tin will retain the scent of bacon for some time, blessing all you put in it with that wondrous and holy of smells. Bacon Gumballs - the gift that keeps on giving.
from http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/wacky-candy/b96c/
ahammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 01:00 PM   #2
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
I think I just threw up a little in my mouth
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-04-2009, 01:16 PM   #3
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS700
ok now I need my sausage and egg mints!
Alphapheemail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 02:03 PM   #4
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Thinkgeek.com is the best website, ever!

(I'd say MR was, but you can't get laser guided scissors here.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 03:02 PM   #5
ahammer
cybershark
ahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it isahammer knows what time it is

what about there cat playhouse
or
a cat remote
"Point at subject, press button, hope for the best"

Last edited by ahammer; 06-04-2009 at 03:17 PM.
Advert
Old 06-04-2009, 04:18 PM   #6
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Think Geek! I thought there was some rule in the llounge against posting Think Geek stuff. Dude, now I'm gonna be browsing their sight for the next six hours.

Bacon gumballs? Hmmm. I might try that with an after dinner apéritif - Bacon Cognac maybe?
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 04:20 PM   #7
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Think Geek! I thought there was some rule in the llounge against posting Think Geek stuff. Dude, now I'm gonna be browsing their sight for the next six hours.

Bacon gumballs? Hmmm. I might try that with an after dinner apéritif - Bacon Cognac maybe?
Well, it was more of a request than a rule. Or at least that's how I interpret it.
Old 06-04-2009, 04:25 PM   #8
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Well, it was more of a request than a rule. Or at least that's how I interpret it.
curse you !!! i've just spent two hours over there. i blame you (on principle) AND ahammer.

i definitely need that cat remote. it must take some monstrous batteries though.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 04:41 PM   #9
ahammer
cybershark

me no know rule sorry.

I have a feed from then when they get new stuff that I look at dally.
Old 06-04-2009, 04:43 PM   #10
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahammer View Post
me no know rule sorry.

I have a feed from then when they get new stuff that I look at dally.
pfff, so you're innocent you claim, we won't fall for that ploy !! posting thinkgeek links is a dastardly, dastardly blow !!!
Old 06-04-2009, 04:45 PM   #11
pshrynk

Really?
Old 06-04-2009, 04:45 PM   #12
ahammer
cybershark

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
pfff, so you're innocent you claim, we won't fall for that ploy !! posting thinkgeek links is a dastardly, dastardly blow !!!
I sould have know better. I have wasted may a day on that site.
Old 06-04-2009, 04:55 PM   #13
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
stop it !!!!
Old 06-04-2009, 05:01 PM   #14
ruth1304
Addict
ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Waiting for a kindle!
How am I ever going to get anything done now? As well as the MR distractions you've now introduced me to thinkgeek. I thought I'd just have a quick look to see what you were talking about ... should have known better. I lost half an hour. Can't close the page. Have added it to my favourites. My only chance now is that I forget about it overnight.

Why is it that since I discovered MR I don't have any time to read?
ruth1304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 05:02 PM   #15
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruth1304 View Post
How am I ever going to get anything done now? As well as the MR distractions you've now introduced me to thinkgeek. I thought I'd just have a quick look to see what you were talking about ... should have known better. I lost half an hour. Can't close the page. Have added it to my favourites. My only chance now is that I forget about it overnight.

Why is it that since I discovered MR I don't have any time to read?
see ?? SEE ???? this is why we have The Rule !!!!!!