Notices

Old 08-26-2007, 12:05 PM   #1
DigiPaperShop
CEO
DigiPaperShop began at the beginning.

Device: Waiting for the CyBook Gen 3
Hi to All - Digital PaperShop

Hi all,

I just wanted to announce how great it is to join your forum.

I hope to share some info with you all and to par-take in some interesting discussions.

Regards

DigiPaperShop

Last edited by DigiPaperShop; 08-26-2007 at 12:13 PM.
DigiPaperShop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 11:47 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Welcome to MobileRead, DigiPaperShop! We're always glad to share and partake.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-05-2007, 11:15 AM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Welcome to MobileRead. I just tried to visit your website and it looks like all the files from the site are missing.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote