Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Sunrise

Notices

Old 03-05-2007, 04:18 PM   #1
NonSkidSurface
Enthusiast
NonSkidSurface began at the beginning.

Device: Palm T/X, Treo 700p
tag 'source' was not closed (9)

After using Sunrise XP for a long time now, I can't open it. I get the SX Exception shown above. I have uninstalled and re-installed and I have tried different versions. I have no idea what caused the change. Can someone offer help as to the problem and the fix? I would be greatly indebted for any assistance - I am really upset about this because I use Sunrise a great deal.
Old 03-05-2007, 04:50 PM   #2
Laurens
Jah Blessed
Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.

Device: iPod Touch
Probably means your SXL got corrupted. Try deleting it.
Advert
Old 03-05-2007, 05:16 PM   #3
NonSkidSurface
Enthusiast
NonSkidSurface began at the beginning.

Device: Palm T/X, Treo 700p
What a relief, Laurens! That was it - now I have to get things back as I had them. Thank you so much.]

Update; Some months ago I got in the habit of backing up everything to an external HDD. Once I knew what the problem was, I just deleted the nasty corrupted sxl and copied the good one from the external. Time saver! I have a very extensive list.

Last edited by NonSkidSurface; 03-05-2007 at 06:32 PM.