Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-20-2017, 11:37 AM   #1
MerlinMama
Evangelist
MerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kobo Sage
Sort Libraries Alphabetically

Since I want certain libraries at the top of my list, I had the tweak set to sort the libraries alphabetically when there's more than one. I then added a letter at the beginning in the order I wanted them. The images show the tweak setting, the libraries in Quick Switch, and the libraries in Copy-to-Library. As you can see, it puts B at the end, after Z. The other Copy-to-Library screen has a check box to sort alphabetically, so that one is fine.

Is this because my B Library is in a different location? I don't think that should matter, but it's the only thing I can think of.

I also have restarted Calibre since adding my new library and deleting the other libraries (E through J).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	158577   Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard02.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	158578   Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard03.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	158579  
MerlinMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 01:15 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
https://github.com/kovidgoyal/calibr...53f0abbb12bbab
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-20-2017, 02:28 PM   #3
MerlinMama
Evangelist
MerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kobo Sage
Thank you!
MerlinMama is offline   Reply With Quote