Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 02-22-2011, 01:31 PM   #1
JamesG
JamesG began at the beginning.

Device: nook color
Nook Color Website Problems (help

I rooted my NC and it's great but I can't seem to log into my bank account at Ally Bank. I can get to the main page but when I try to go to the log in page it fails... My wife can log in using her I-PAD. However, the NC gives a security warning and then goes to a "data connectivity problem" screen. I click OK and it says the web page is not available... How can I access my Ally account? Any help would be most appreciated.
JamesG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 01:41 PM   #2
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesG View Post
I rooted my NC and it's great but I can't seem to log into my bank account at Ally Bank. I can get to the main page but when I try to go to the log in page it fails... My wife can log in using her I-PAD. However, the NC gives a security warning and then goes to a "data connectivity problem" screen. I click OK and it says the web page is not available... How can I access my Ally account? Any help would be most appreciated.
In the browser settings you can switch between "desktop" and "mobile".
The default setting is "desktop". Set this to "mobile" and try again.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-22-2011, 01:54 PM   #3
JamesG

how do i get to the browser settings?
Old 02-22-2011, 01:57 PM   #4
JamesG

found it but it didn't work. Any other ideas?
Old 02-22-2011, 02:42 PM   #5
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Did you try using another browser?
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-22-2011, 03:23 PM   #6
JamesG

Scion, yes I tried the nook browser, firefox, and dolphin
Old 02-22-2011, 04:19 PM   #7
JamesG

Any thoughts? would suck not to be able to log into my bank account...
Old 02-22-2011, 05:14 PM   #8
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
It's a security issue. I just downloaded Firefox and it works with that website (account login). You said you tried Firefox? The other browsers didn't work but Firefox did for me.

Last edited by SCION; 02-22-2011 at 05:23 PM.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 10:24 AM   #9
JamesG

For some reason Firefox is working now. You're the best! Thanks