Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-08-2011, 07:52 AM   #1
VikciaR
VikciaR began at the beginning.

Device: kindle3
Custom book title in Kindle3

Previously I used BookDesigner and ebook reader REB1100. This software has nice feature to name book in such way: author_SeriesCode_bookTitle. Series code is in format first letters of series and number of book in series. For example, Rowling_HP3_I don't know Name.rb2. Is there possibility in calibre to make custom book naming when sending book to device? Maybe is there another feature, which will help sort books by series and book number in serie. Most of my source books is in fb2 format and serie name I have.
VikciaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 08:05 AM   #2
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Look at the last "Spoiler" in the first post of the Plugboards sticky thread.

You change the naming for the output files of saving in Preferences-> Save to disc.

Calibre help page for the template language is here.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-08-2011, 08:08 AM   #3
VikciaR
VikciaR began at the beginning.

Device: kindle3
Thank you very much. Looks like that this is what I want. I give it a try.
VikciaR is offline   Reply With Quote