Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-14-2008, 09:02 PM   #1
RosanaE
RosanaE doesn't litterRosanaE doesn't litterRosanaE doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kindle 3G
[Old Thread] Joining multiple html files

I really like calibre! I used to use Book Designer to change html files into lrf files and that would take me forever. Now with calibre, it takes almost no time and it creates great looking books.

I usually buy the lit format and use convert lit to change it into html. Some books after conversion have multiple html files instead of a single one. Sorry if this is a really stupid question, but how do I join them so I can convert the whole thing into a single lrf?

Thanks,

Rosana
RosanaE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:07 PM   #2
RosanaE
RosanaE doesn't litterRosanaE doesn't litterRosanaE doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kindle 3G
Ok, that has been answered

As soon as I finished posting this, I saw on the bottom of the screen on the related posts that it has been previously answered. So, please don't waste your time answering this again. I will read through the previous stuff. I had done a search but could not find anything that way.

Thanks and sorry for the duplication (or triplication).....
RosanaE is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-14-2008, 10:13 PM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Just read the FAQ, it's answered there
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 06:25 PM   #4
varda
varda began at the beginning.

Device: none
So no real way to convert ePub into HTML with links retained?
What I got so far using almost all offered here solutions is ugly.
varda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 06:56 PM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Moderator Notice
This thread is over 2 years old, In the future DO NOT reopen old threads.

Try converting to htmlz.

From the change log.
Quote:
Release: 0.7.54 [08 Apr, 2011]

New Features
  • New output format, HTMLZ which is a single HTML file with its associated images/stylesheets in a zipped up file Useful when you want to convert your ebook into a single HTML file for easy editing. Note that this output plugin is still new and needs testing

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 04-22-2011 at 07:00 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert