Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-25-2011, 11:07 AM   #1
mezme
Connoisseur
mezme began at the beginning.

Device: PRS700
calibredb list question

I have three libraries that I sort books into. Mine, the kids, and a "mainstream" library for other family folks. I have a script that searches the database for books to check and see if they are owned or wanted. However, it only queries the database open by Calibre. Is there a way, using "calibredb list" to specify which database to search independent of which database is open by Calibre at that time?
mezme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 12:04 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
--with-library /path/to/library
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-01-2012, 09:17 PM   #3
mezme
Connoisseur

David,
This is the command I'm using...

cmd /c calbiredb list -f title,authors --separator=~~~ --sort-by title --ascendign -s "authors:koontz"

How do I use the --with-library command with this? I'm not sure I get this. (definately a red-headed blond moment!)
Old 01-01-2012, 09:22 PM   #4
mezme
Connoisseur

Never mind I got it! It needs to come right after the list command in order to work correctly. Thanks!