Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-07-2018, 04:15 PM   #1
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Indents disappeared from Epub but not Mobi

I've had several crashes recently (need to update computer) and my formatting options seemed to have changed. For a book that I import in Epub, it removes the spacing between paragraphs, but does not indent the paragraphs. Works fine in mobi. Works fine in mobi when converting or importing, but not in epub. Common options shows the Remove spacing between paragraphs is checked and indent size is 1.5 em. What setting am I missing?

So (a) how to do I fix this for epubs that are imported into Calibre so that they have that indent at the beginning of each paragraph and (b) how do I fix the epub book? I did a bunch of edits on it before discovering this problem.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 02:32 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Conversion settings are in two layers, the overall defaults in preferences and the individual books' past conversion settings, which take priority, see https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/con...for-conversion
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert