Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-04-2018, 12:56 AM   #1501
Terisa de morgan
Wizard
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara,Kobo Aura One, XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Rereading Silver Silence in my partial Psy/Changeling series reread. Waiting impatiently for Ocean Light
I'm rereading now Allegiance of Honor after having rereading Silver Silence and Shards of Hope
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 03:24 PM   #1502
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini, Nexus 7 2
On sale for $1.99 Devoted in Death by JD Robb

Spoiler:
In this crime thriller in the #1 New York Times bestselling series, Lieutenant Eve Dallas tracks a pair of Bonnie and Clyde copycats whose heated passion for each other is fueled by cold brutality.

When Eve Dallas examines a fresh body in a seedy alleyway in downtown Manhattan, the victim’s injuries are so extensive that she almost misses the clue. Carved into the skin is the shape of a heart—initials inside reading “E” and “D”...

In Arkansas, Ella-Loo and her recently released ex-con boyfriend, Darryl, don’t ever intend to part again. So they hit the road, but then things get a little messy and they wind up killing someone—an experience that stokes a fierce, wild desire in Ella-Loo. A desire for Darryl. And a desire to kill again.

Kobo

Google Play

iTunes

Amazon
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 10:10 PM   #1503
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Weekly Report:

Read:
  • The Kiss Quotient (The Kiss Quotient #1) by Helen Hoang (A-/5 stars)
  • Jilted (Promise Harbor Wedding #1) by Kelly Jamieson (C-/2 stars)
  • Bolted (Promise Harbor Wedding #2) by Meg Benjamin (B/4 stars)

Purchased:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	books 6-10.JPG
Views:	59
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	164417  
Old 06-13-2018, 08:28 AM   #1504
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Mary Stewart's The Gabriel Hounds is a US Kindle Daily Deal today at $1.99, price matched at Kobo.

Kindle US: https://www.amazon.com/Gabriel-Hound.../dp/B00GW4OZKE
Kobo US: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/the-gabriel-hounds-1

Spoiler:
Quote:
A comfortable chair and a Mary Stewart: total heaven. I'd rather read her than most other authors.' Harriet Evans

Legend has it that when the Gabriel Hounds run howling over the crumbling palace of Dar Ibrahim, high in the Adonis Valley of Lebanon, death will follow on their heels. When rich, spoilt Christie Mansel arrives at the decaying palace to look after her eccentric Aunt Harriet, she arrives to the sound of howling dogs. The palace is riddled with hidden passages and the servants are unwilling to let anyone see Harriet during the day. It seems the palace hides an extraordinary secret . . . one that somebody is willing to kill to keep.

The deep blue oblong of sky above the open court was pricking already with brilliant stars. No ugly diffusion of city light spoiled the deep velvet of that sky; even hanging as it was above the glittering and crowded richness of the Damascus oasis, it spoke of the desert and the vast empty silence beyond the last palm tree.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 08:31 AM   #1505
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
I think I went a little crazy when all her books were released on Kindle last year. LOL
copyrite is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 08:56 AM   #1506
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
I did too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
I think I went a little crazy when all her books were released on Kindle last year. LOL
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 11:35 AM   #1507
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Glo HD, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
Mary Stewart's The Gabriel Hounds is a US Kindle Daily Deal today at $1.99, price matched at Kobo.

Kindle US: https://www.amazon.com/Gabriel-Hound.../dp/B00GW4OZKE
Kobo US: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/the-gabriel-hounds-1
According to the top review at Amazon, the Kindle version has been abridged.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 12:09 PM   #1508
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
Me too, I got mine from Google Play.

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 10:59 AM   #1509
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
The Amish romance The Forgotten Recipe by Amy Clipston and published by Zondervan is free at most sellers at the moment.

At B&N, it's the "Readouts" Free Friday selection.
It's also free at Kobo and Amazon.
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 08:10 AM   #1510
library addict
Grand Sorcerer

Weekly Report:

Read:
  • Busted (Promise Harbor Wedding #3) by Sydney Somers (C+/3 stars)
  • Hitched (Promise Harbor Wedding #4) by Erin Nicolas (D+/2 stars)
  • Ocean Light (Psy/Changeling Trinity #2) by Nalini Singh (A-/5 stars)

Purchased:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	books 6-17.JPG
Views:	43
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	164498  
Old 06-19-2018, 07:20 AM   #1511
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Nora Roberts' Year One is the Audible Daily Deal

https://www.audible.com/pd/Sci-Fi-Fa...ook/B074XHTN3W

It'll take me all day to decide if I want to buy this. I enjoyed the book for the most part, but the part I didn't like made me want to throw my Kindle across the room. LOL
Old 06-19-2018, 06:31 PM   #1512
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Note 2, Samsung S5(use as reader) Samsung Tab A
Don't you just hate it when a book does that?

I'm dealing with a stupid woman who KNOWS that she is going into a dangerous situation, KNOWS that she could end up dead, but thinks it won't happen to her, and just digs her heels in deeper with anyone who tells her not to do it.

I keep telling her to go ahead and do it so I can throw a party for her stubborn stupidity, she deserves to die!
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 06:36 PM   #1513
copyrite
Wizard

I caved and bought it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrizz View Post

I'm dealing with a stupid woman who KNOWS that she is going into a dangerous situation, KNOWS that she could end up dead, but thinks it won't happen to her, and just digs her heels in deeper with anyone who tells her not to do it.

I keep telling her to go ahead and do it so I can throw a party for her stubborn stupidity, she deserves to die!
What's the book?
Old 06-19-2018, 07:31 PM   #1514
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim, PRS350/650, PB Touch Lux 623, Paperwhite, Voyage, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrizz View Post
Don't you just hate it when a book does that?

I've been listening to the Rhys Bowen "Molly Murphy" historical mystery series, and she's definitely one of those. I know when you start a new series about a character who sort of finds herself solving mysteries (as opposed to an PI or a police procedure) that there's a bit of a learning curve. But I'm 4 books in and she hasn't learned a blessed thing.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 07:34 PM   #1515
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 (x2), Fire HD 7-inch (x2), Fire HDX 8.9, Acer Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
I've been listening to the Rhys Bowen "Molly Murphy" historical mystery series, and she's definitely one of those. I know when you start a new series about a character who sort of finds herself solving mysteries (as opposed to an PI or a police procedure) that there's a bit of a learning curve. But I'm 4 books in and she hasn't learned a blessed thing.

That series is on my TBL (to be listened) list. Now I wonder if I should remove it.
KyBunnies is offline   Reply With Quote