Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 08-06-2010, 09:35 AM   #1
foghat
Evangelist
foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3
Why some ebooks available in one store, but not another?

I am in Canada. At Kobo books I can buy The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

But on Amazon, while it is available in the US Kindle store, it is not available in Canadian store.

Geographic restrictions I could understand if I couldn't get it anywhere, but this seems off.

Similar, but not quite: with the Cirque du freak series, I can buy every book in the series at sony's canadian store. I used to be able to get books 1-3 (in a single book) from kobo.

At present, I can still buy them at sony bookstore, but Kobo does not sell any of the series anymore.

And I cannot get on the Canadian Kindle store.

Anyone know what gives?

Really wishing I bought the cirque du freak series with my micropay dollars when fictionwise still had it.
foghat is offline   Reply With Quote