Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 04-15-2023, 07:18 PM   #1
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
KOReader becoming increasingly unstable

The other day KOReader crashed when I tried to open one author's folder. Only that one folder triggered the crash, and I was able to open the book I wanted by going through series search. Today, it's crashing more frequently, on many folders and once when I navigated back to the History page. I've attached the crash log in the op it might help someone work out what's going wrong. Any assistance would be very much appreciated
Attached Files
File Type: zip crash.zip (349.3 KB, 73 views)
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 01:16 AM   #2
hius07
Wizard
hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, PW3, PW4, Voyage
Try to change your setting "Sort by".
hius07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-16-2023, 01:27 AM   #3
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hius07 View Post
Where do I find that setting? I tried to use the "Menu Search" but that triggered another 'bomb'
Old 04-16-2023, 01:42 AM   #4
hius07
Wizard
hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hius07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

In file browser mode the upper leftmost menu item.
Old 04-16-2023, 02:14 AM   #5
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante

Quote:
In file browser mode the upper leftmost menu item.
Thank - hopefully this is it. Where it now says
Quote:
"Display mode

Settings

sort by: name"
It used to say

Quote:
"Display mode

Settings

nil"
Which I'm guessing was the cause of the problem
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	menu.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	201075  

Last edited by Uncle Robin; 04-16-2023 at 02:21 AM.
Advert
Old 04-16-2023, 11:55 AM   #6
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Do you remember what you were actually using as a sort method before?
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 12:03 PM   #7
hius07
Wizard

I do Filename - files and folders mixed
Old 04-16-2023, 04:45 PM   #8
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante

Quote:
I do Filename - files and folders mixed
And to further stress my incompetence, I have no recollection of ever adjusting that setting at all
Old 05-12-2023, 10:34 PM   #9
vijaye7
vijaye7 began at the beginning.

Device: Boox Nova 2
Quote:
Thank you so much. It was driving me nuts. The sort by was null. Once I set it, the app resumed working.
vijaye7 is offline   Reply With Quote