Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-15-2016, 04:24 AM   #1
Nisha_Ragavan
Nisha_Ragavan began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thumbs up How To Develop Lifelong Reading Habit? - Free Download Today

FREE KINDLE EBOOK!!!! Grab Your Free Copy Now [Free Promotion Only on 15th & 16th April]

Here is the link to Amazon download: http://www.amazon.com/Reading-Habit-...=1&*entries*=0

-----

For a lot of people, reading is boring. To them, books reminds them of something they 'had to do'!

Do these people know how much they're missing out? I mean:

- What about all that fantastical adventures, beautiful romances, tears and guilt?
- What about all the battles, betrayals, heroes and villains of the past you haven't heard of?
- What about all the fascinating things about the world that you don't yet know about?

From reading books, you can learn life-changing lessons from geniuses, revolutionaries and the greatest leaders ever lived.

The question is not 'why should I read'? Because reading gives you an opportunity to live a thousand lives within your lifetime in this world.

The question I have focused here is 'How To Start Reading Books'? 'How You Can Cultivate the Lifelong Reading Habit'?

If you want to develop the Habit of Reading, this book is a must READ!
Nisha_Ragavan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 01:30 PM   #2
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Hi. I grabbed your book.
I think you have a good idea but you are not coming across as well read.
Just in the first 10%, there are numerous errors and some interesting word choices.
If you want more details just respond here.
Oh and do know that anyone can get the first 10% as a sample on Amazon.
So that might be hurting your sales.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ebook free, ebooks, kindle ebooks, kindle ebooks free