Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-12-2009, 03:52 PM   #196
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
yes, I believe it is German. I am also pretty sure that I saw it in hawaii!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
I think it's actually Italian in origin but sold pretty much everywhere in Europe now (certainly a big seller in the UK).
Phew, I didn't want to look any stupider than I normally appear.

Apparently, it *is* here! I have never seen it, but I make my husband grocery shop (wearing his wrap and carrying his fire torch).

(it's really boring, don't bother watching it, just know she finds nutella... for a price)
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 03:56 PM   #197
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
I'll watch it at home I guess *sigh*.

yeah I'm pretty sure I saw it at... (what is the grocery store that has the Spanish sounding name?) when I was there
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-12-2009, 04:03 PM   #198
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Siete/Once?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 04:08 PM   #199
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

no, not 7 or 11
Old 06-12-2009, 04:31 PM   #200
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I'll watch it at home I guess *sigh*.

yeah I'm pretty sure I saw it at... (what is the grocery store that has the Spanish sounding name?) when I was there
Uh, Safeway? Sack n Save? KTA? I'm kind of out of choices now. I live in the semi boonies....
Advert
Old 06-12-2009, 04:54 PM   #201
krisk
Wizard

nah. none of those. which island are you on?
Old 06-12-2009, 05:19 PM   #202
krisk
Wizard

it's Don Quijote!!!!
Old 06-12-2009, 05:36 PM   #203
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
No No No!! Has the world gone otterly mad (where did I just hear someone raving about that 5zillion times in a row?)? it's not even 10am! I am still in my jammies (yaaaaay vacation!!!! or, holidays, if you prefer)
It's just gone 10:30 at night! the only reason you should still be in your jammies is if you're going to bed!!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 06:18 PM   #204
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!

Quote:
it's Don Quijote!!!!
OH! Nope, don't have one. Never heard of a store by that name, but looked it up, and there are 4 in Hawai'i.

Quote:
nah. none of those. which island are you on?
Hawai'i island- that big one

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
It's just gone 10:30 at night! the only reason you should still be in your jammies is if you're going to bed!!
going to bed... hmm.. that doesn't sound like such a bad idea... is 12:15 in the afternoon too early for that? Oh, but I did put on workout clothes. just getting up the energy to use them for their intended purpose...
Old 06-12-2009, 06:38 PM   #205
krisk
Wizard

it's a very interesting store! they have quite the inventory
Old 06-12-2009, 06:49 PM   #206
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
going to bed... hmm.. that doesn't sound like such a bad idea... is 12:15 in the afternoon too early for that? Oh, but I did put on workout clothes. just getting up the energy to use them for their intended purpose...
12:15 in the afternoon? perfect time for a nap!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 08:53 AM   #207
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Oatcakes ......
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 10:13 AM   #208
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC;
Oatcakes ......
Have some -

with them!

Too late! sorry, he's eaten most of it

Last edited by columbus; 06-13-2009 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Image problems
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 04:10 PM   #209
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
These guys are gooood. The mission possible.

A little different..

dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 05:44 PM   #210
benham
Guru
benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, PRS-505 (BLUE)
benham is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
unutterable silliness